International business requires an international corporate philosophy. Are you open to new ideas and do you value cultural diversity? At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 16 million customers in 13 CEE countries. And our journey continues – with exciting new issues for us to tackle such as digitalisation and changing customer needs. Join us on our journey.
The Division Legal Services at RBI is in charge of all legal matters concerning RBI. Our goal is to handle a maximum number of cases in-house, and we are therefore constantly dealing with a broad variety of legal issues in a way that is comparable to working in a law firm.
This open position is with the department Legal Services Corporate / M&A that is in charge of rendering legal advice in relation to all kinds of corporate law matters, M&A related activities, equity investments and provides legal advice to other departments of RBI amongst others in relation to corporate housekeeping, governance processes, corporate restructurings, private equity structures as well as regulatory issues in that context; in addition the department’s duties comprise other non-focus areas such as trademark / IP laws. The department Legal Services Corporate / M&A is looking for a legal expert who will contribute in a dedicated team to these activities.
Your employment may start as soon as possible and will be for an unlimited period of time.
What you can expect:
What you bring to the table:
- Drafting and negotiation of all kinds of legal documents relating to corporate law matters as well as M&A related activities
- Providing qualified legal advice to other bank departments and subsidiaries of RBI on corporate law and M&A related matters
- Liaising in this respect with internal stakeholders and external counterparties and advisors
- Taking responsibility in the legal stream of cross-functional projects and translate a holistic understanding of business into viable legal solutions
- Analysis of new laws and regulations and implementation of these and/or market driven developments into the relevant documentation
- Supporting digitalization of legal documentation
What we offer:
- Austrian law degree
- Approx. 3 years of professional experience in a law firm or as in-house legal adviser in a bank
- Profound knowledge of corporate laws and related regulatory matters
- (Austrian) Bar exam is an advantage
- Excellent in English and German language
- Team player and integrative personality
- Proactive and highly motivated personality
- Analytical working approach, skilled to set priorities
- You’ll work in an international team at a leading bank
- You’ll benefit from flexible working arrangements and determine your own work-life balance
- You’ll benefit from the very latest in tailored professional development
- You’ll earn an appropriate salary starting at EUR 66,000 gross p.a. including overtime
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.