International business requires an international corporate philosophy. Are you open to new ideas and do you value cultural diversity? At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 16 million customers in 13 CEE countries. And our journey continues – with exciting new issues for us to tackle such as digitalisation and changing customer needs. Join us on our journey.
The IT unit Agile Delivery Limit Management and Risk Processing is having a Limit Management System and is building one to replace the existing one. We are looking for a Lead Business Analyst who can contribute content wise for both the initiatives. The success of the individual lies in how well she/he is able to bring different stakeholders like Business, Risk, IT, Security and Regulatory to deliver the analysis work.
We are looking for a person who believes in our core values of collaboration, proactivity, learning and responsibility.
We are looking for a Lead Business Analyst who will shape the future of our Limit Management platform. Together with the team you will work on challenging requirements and Deliverables.
What you can expect:
What you bring to the table:
- Drive the end-to-end implementation of requirements in collaboration with team.
- Translate new business requirements into solution analysis for our existing and future system.
- Support risk experts for reporting process with Ad-Hoc analysis
- Facilitate knowledge exchange within the Team and across team
- Drive the pre-analysis for integration of new digital product initiatives into the Limit Management System
- Contribute to the Business Analysis Community of Practice
- Understanding and Working with AWS cloud
What we offer:
- University degree in business informatics, business economics or similar
- 5+ years of experience within a data driven environment as a Business Analyst/ Requirements Engineer
- Knowledge of Banking Products and Processes. Especially Derivatives, Repo and Synthetic deals.
- Know-how of Risk and Limit Engines is a very big plus.
- Strong IT / engineering affinity.
- Ability to work independently with data using different tools (SQL, Excel, BI Tools)
- Hands-on experience with agile and adaptive working methodologies (Dev-Ops/Scrum/Kanban)
- Fluent English & German is a must
- abstract and algorithmically thinking in order to understand the dependencies between complex processes, dataflow and products
- to know the regulatory definition of exposure at default and settlement risk exposure is a big plus
- You’ll work in an international agile team at a leading bank in an empowering environment
- You’ll benefit from flexible working arrangements and determine your own work-life balance
- You’ll benefit from the very latest in tailored professional development
- You’ll earn an appropriate salary starting at gross p.a. EUR 60.000 incl. overtime
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.