Are you open to new ideas, do you value creative freedom and live for cultural diversity? Do you desire mutual trust and responsibility? Would you like to work in a bank that has grown over 125 years and is active as a leading commercial and investment bank in Austria and Central and Eastern Europe (CEE)? Then you’ve found just the right place at Raiffeisen Bank International (RBI).
Lead Financial Sponsors Corporate Coverage (f/m/x)
Financial Sponsors Client Coverage focuses on holistic client coverage of private equity companies for the investment activities of the funds (i.e. Private Equity Funds, Real Estate Funds, Infrastructure Funds, etc.) managed by them, in operating businesses. The Lead of Financial Sponsors Coverage drives this strategic agenda within the Corporate Customers Division and applies aligned coverage and sales approach with Corporate Finance, Investment Banking and Institutional Clients divisions.
What you can expect:
- Establish, maintain and enhance relationship on Partner/Managing Partner/Principal level at a focused group of major Financial Sponsors, most relevant to RBI;
- Apply holistic client coverage approach -across all industries/products/regions of the bank’s activity;
- Define the relationship strategy for Financial Sponsors coverage, in alignment with the key matrix partners, and establish a dedicated senior coverage for Relationship Financial Sponsors;
- Facilitate x-sell/up-sell/retention of relationship on OpCo level;
- Negotiate with product and risk stakeholders credit limits and risk appetite;
- Apply coordinated Pull-Push sales approach with Industry Leads, Relationship Managers and Product Managers;
- Develop coordinated sales approach and synergies with the funds coverage activities done by Institutional Clients division;
- Act as business responsible in Corporate Customers division for the performance/profitability on Financial Sponsor’s group level;
- Promote a culture of innovation and constant improvement; act as a role model for new ways of working and contribute with relevant ideas that create value for customers and help to shape the bank for the future;
- Act as lateral leader for the other members of the Financial Sponsors Client Coverage team within Corporate Customers division.
What you bring to the table:
- 10+ years of relevant working experience preferably in Corporate/Investment Banking environment or in the private equity market;
- Profound knowledge of the private equity markets and trends;
- Outstanding established contact network and trusted relationships on partner/principal level among the major Financial Sponsors active in Europe (including MidCap private equity houses active in DACH region) and the emerging markets (mainly CEE);
- 5+ years of proven leadership experience and the ability to build, steer and motivate teams;
- High professional integrity, sound business acumen, strong analytical skills and strategic thinking;
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills required for Top Management / C – Level negotiations/presentations;
- A dedicated team player who can comfortably work in a matrix organizational structure and in an agile environment;
- Innovative future- and digital-minded thinker, with responsible attitude, hands-on mentality, enthusiasm and the drive to push the topics forward;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English; additional language skills are a plus;
- Ability and willingness to travel.
- Join our dynamic and motivated team in one of the leading banking groups in Austria and Central and Eastern Europe
- EUR 100.000,- annual gross salary incl. overtime – additional payment according to skills and experience
- Work-Life balance due to variable working hours
- State of the art learning and development opportunities
8.0.7 © Raiffeisen Bank International AG 2017