International business requires an international corporate philosophy. Are you open to new ideas and do you value cultural diversity? At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 16 million customers in 13 CEE countries. And our journey continues – with exciting new issues for us to tackle such as digitalisation and changing customer needs. Join us on our journey.
Group Marketing develops and executes the strategic brand management & marketing of the RBI Group.
The Lead Retail & Brand Strategy (f/m/x) will shape and manage the Brand and Retail strategy to achieve sustainable growth.
What you can expect:
What you bring to the table:
- Develop the RBI Retail strategy definition in close alignment with RBI Board Member for Retail, local Retail Board Members, Head of Marketing and RBI Group Strategy
- Drive the Retail strategy implementation by monitoring the group-wide strategy roll-out as well as by leading implementation projects
- Support development of local Retail strategies and ensure alignment with group-wide Retail agenda
- Manage International Brand Strategy for Raiffeisen and subsidiary brands in all markets and streams
- Monitoring and Analysis of market trends, the competitive and technological landscape, customer needs, macroeconomic and regulatory requirements
- Manage critical strategic projects for RBI Group as well as BL Retail and Group Marketing
What we offer:
- University degree (preferably in Strategy or Marketing)
- 10 years of strategy experience in management consultancy firm or a comparable financial institutions group
- Experience in Group and matrix setup in an international, publicly traded company
- Strong analytical & problem-solving competence
- Ability to work in a complex, unpredictable and fast changing innovative environment
- Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills in German and English
- Willingness to travel (approx. 25%)
- You’ll work in an international team at a leading bank
- You’ll benefit from flexible working arrangements and determine your own work-life balance
- You’ll benefit from the very latest in tailored professional development
- You’ll earn an appropriate salary starting at EUR 80.000,00 gross p.a. including overtime
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.