International business requires an international corporate philosophy. Are you open to new ideas and do you value cultural diversity? At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 16 million customers in 13 CEE countries. And our journey continues – with exciting new issues for us to tackle such as digitalisation and changing customer needs. Join us on our journey.
In this position, you will transform and improve our solution landscape within the Agile Delivery Regulatory Reporting department for the Regulatory Platform and Reporting product team. As a member of a motivated cross-functional team, working in an agile setting, you will lead the implementations of Reporting solutions. Furthermore, you will have a chance to grow your Regulatory Reporting knowledge significantly while designing and maintaining the applications.
What you can expect:
What you bring to the table:
- Act primarily as a Technical Business Analyst responsible for Requirements Engineering and implementation of Reporting solutions in a cross-functional agile team (a small and familiarly acting Business and IT team, consisting of many nations)
- Transform and improve our platform that enables RBI to further automate the Regulatory Reporting for various Reports to the Austrian National Bank (OeNB) - eg. GMP Cubes, FinRep Solo, IFRS Accounting Notes, AnaCredit, SHSG, Resolution Reporting, Corep
- Take end-to-end responsibility for reporting of granular deal data (e.g. loans, derivatives)
- Challenge and upgrade our current technology stack for the Reporting solutions and use the opportunity to significantly shape our technical landscape with high degree of autonomy
- Drive the evaluation of new or changed Reporting Regulations to advise the Product Owner for requirements Engineering and our Target Architecture
- Lead the maturity improvement of our "We build it - we run it" culture (DevOps) in the team
What we offer:
- You have 3 + years of experience working within a data driven environment as a Technical Business Analyst
- You have been 3 + years responsible for requirements engineering and solution design in the financial or financial consulting industry
- You love to work with data and people.
- You have solid experience and fun in designing and implementing IT solutions with integration patterns, especially for reporting purposes in banking
- You have solid skills in SQL and data modelling. Development experience is an advantage.
- You are experienced in building production-grade systems and processes. You know what it means to run software and what it takes to create manageable solutions
- Knowledge of Banking Products and Processes Know-how of Regulatory Reporting Requirements and Processes is an advantage
- Experience with ABACUS GMP or similar regulatory reporting software solutions is an advantage
- Fluent in English; German is a plus and we help you improve it
- You’ll work in an empowered agile team at a leading international bank
- You’ll benefit from flexible working arrangements and determine your own work-life balance
- You’ll benefit from the very latest in tailored professional development
- You’ll earn an appropriate salary starting at EUR 60.000,-- gross p.a. excluding overtime
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.