International business requires an international corporate philosophy. Are you open to new ideas and do you value cultural diversity? At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 16 million customers in 13 CEE countries. And our journey continues – with exciting new issues for us to tackle such as digitalisation and changing customer needs. Join us on our journey.
Internal Retail Business Management & Steering oversees the strategy development and its steering for the group-wide Retail Business across our 13 CEE markets.
For our division, we’re looking for a senior leader to create a strategic focus for our group-wide Retail business. On this function he will closely collaborate with the key stakeholders in the HO and the NWBs to ensure strategy execution and holistic steering across the Group.
What you can expect:
What you bring to the table:
- Define & prioritize Retail initiatives (both local and HO’s) together with the key stakeholders
- Create an implementation roadmap
- Ensure regular communication/alignment process with the Retail NWBs Board Members
- Execute strategy implementation throughout the group, leveraging group steering mechanisms and ensuring proper governance & communication
- Lead annual Budgeting Process
- Coordinate Performance Management process for BL Retail
- Prepare NWBs platform for the best practice sharing to enhance cooperation
- Communicate the strategy with other RBI functions to ensure the buy-in and execution support
- Provide the main Retail decision-makers with all required SB and BoM materials, presentations or analysis
- Represent Retail Banking in group-wide projects, programs & regulatory topics (ECB/JST)
What we offer:
- Over 5 years of experience in Retail Banking, Strategy or Business Consulting
- Experience in working in multi-national community; CEE experience of advantage
- Strong project management and analytical skills
- Ability to prioritize things, understand cause & effect on key relevant topics
- Advanced communication and presentation skills
- Excellent command of English; CEE language and German of advantage
- You’ll work in a truly international team at a leading bank
- You’ll be able to gain an outstanding CEE experience, combined with the calm atmosphere of one-of-the-best-cities-to-live
- You’ll benefit from flexible working arrangements and determine your own work-life balance
- You’ll benefit from the very latest in tailored professional development
- You’ll earn an appropriate salary starting at EUR 74.000 gross p.a. including overtime
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.