International business requires an international corporate philosophy. Are you open to new ideas and do you value cultural diversity? At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 16 million customers in 13 CEE countries. And our journey continues – with exciting new issues for us to tackle such as digitalisation and changing customer needs. Join us on our journey.
You want to actively shape the future of work? Driving change is in your DNA? You would like to work in the People and Organizational Innovation division of a bank that has been growing for more than 125 years and that operates as a leading commercial and investment bank in Austria and Central and Eastern Europe (CEE)?
The division “People and Organizational Innovation” is responsible for driving the people and organizational development agenda to support achieving RBIs Vision and Mission. Our ambition is to create a work environment that fosters innovation as well as creativity and high performance and that attracts and retains talented people.
What you can expect:
What you bring to the table:
- Take responsibility for implementing a human-centric learning strategy, drive change towards becoming a learning organization and enable engaged, personalized and lifelong learning supporting the overall vision of the bank
- Lead innovation in the areas of technology-enhanced learning and (user-generated)-content creation, also experimenting with new employee-experience-technologies and Artificial Intelligence.
- Oversee and ensure the effectiveness of learning and measuring the impact of learning on business performance
- Foster mindset- and behavior-change for individuals, in teams and specifically support leadership on this significant transformation journey and grow into their coaching-role
- Design and facilitate learning interventions for opinion leaders as part of the journey to become a learning organization
- Support in curation of learning content on our Learning platform, and contribute with ideas on it’s further development
- Actively grow and work with a passionate group-wide learning community and become an external and internal ambassador of New Ways of Learning
What we offer:
- 5+ years of professional experience in the area of learning & development
- University degree potentially with a focus on psychology, cognitive science, behavioral economics, change management or comparable qualification
- Experience in state-of-the-art learning design (human-centered-design, behavioral change practices, delivering value metrics) as well as experience in applying agile methodologies in the learning context
- Great understanding for team- and organizational-dynamics and outstanding interpersonal and facilitation skills in order to win teams and individuals for the change ahead
- Mature personality, able to provide sparring to senior leaders and ability to establish trustful relationships in all areas of the business and at all levels
- Proven experience in project/program management, preferably within a large-scale international environment
- Coaching education and certifications in psychometric assessments (e.g. MBTI, PCM) are a plus
- Strong strategic and analytical skills and a good sense for business
- Full team player, well-organized with a highly supportive nature
- High stress resilience and good conflict management capabilities
- Excellent communications skills (English, German) and networking capabilities at all hierarchy levels throughout the organization
- You’ll work in an international and diverse team at a leading bank
- You’ll benefit from flexible working arrangements and determine your own work-life balance
- You’ll benefit from the very latest in tailored professional development
- You’ll earn an appropriate salary starting at gross p.a. EUR 60.000,- including overtime
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.