International business requires an international corporate philosophy. Are you open to new ideas and do you value cultural diversity? At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 16 million customers in 14 CEE countries. And our journey continues – with exciting new issues for us to tackle such as digitalisation and changing customer needs. Join us on our journey.
The division “Legal Services” at RBI is in charge of all legal matters of RBI. Our goal is to handle a maximum number of cases in-house. We are, therefore, constantly dealing with a broad variety of legal issues in a way that is comparable to working in a law firm. This open position is with the department “Legal Services Markets & Treasury” that is mainly in charge of capital markets transactions and treasury business. It provides legal advice to other departments of RBI with a focus on bond issues, securitization, intra-group financings, and derivative transactions.
What you can expect:
What you bring to the table:
- Qualified legal advice to other bank departments (in particular on third party bond issues, certificates of indebtedness [Schuldscheindarlehen] and MIFID/WAG topics)
- Qualified legal support regarding the development of new banking products
- Qualified legal advice on structuring and documenting complex banking transactions
- Drafting and negotiation of legal documents (in particular fund advisory documentation, certificates of indebtedness [Schuldscheindarlehen], documentation relating to bond issues of third parties and to bond issues of RBI, the latter under the RBI debt issuance programme or on a stand-alone basis)
- Analysing and implementation of new laws and regulations
What we offer:
- Austrian law degree required
- Approximately 3 years of professional experience in a law firm or as in-house legal adviser, preferably in a bank
- Profound knowledge of banking & finance law
- Bar exam is an advantage
- Excellent English and German skills
- Team player and integrative personality
- Proactive and highly motivated personality
- Structured, goal-oriented and self-reliant working approach
- You’ll work in an international team at a leading bank
- You’ll benefit from flexible working arrangements and determine your own work-life balance
- You’ll benefit from the very latest in tailored professional development
- You’ll earn an appropriate salary starting at gross p.a. € 72.000 including overtime
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.