International business requires an international corporate philosophy. Are you open to new ideas and do you value cultural diversity? At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 16 million customers in 13 CEE countries. And our journey continues – with exciting new issues for us to tackle such as digitalisation and changing customer needs. Join us on our journey.
The Division Legal Services at RBI is in charge of all legal matters concerning RBI. Our goal is to handle a maximum number of cases in-house, and we are therefore constantly dealing with a broad variety of legal issues in a way that is comparable to working in a law firm.
This open position is with the department Legal Services Markets & Treasury that is mainly in charge of capital market transactions and treasury business. lt provides legal advice to other departments of RBI with a focus on derivative and securities financing business, bond issues, securitizations, intra-group financings and factoring.
Your employment may start as soon as possible.
What you can expect:
What you bring to the table:
- Drafting and negotiation of all documents relating to RBI’s derivate and securities finance business (in particular master agreements and related documents under Austrian, German and English law) for different counterparty categories (financial institutions and corporate customers).
- Holistic service relating to legal documents (incl. signing instructions, filing of documents in a database)
- Close cooperation with business, regulatory, reporting and other divisions of RBI
- Instructing law firms for legal opinions and other tasks.
- Negotiating directly with external counterparties and their legal advisors.
- Monitoring legal developments regarding netting rules in various jurisdictions.
- Monitoring legal and markets developments of derivatives and securities finance topics as reflected in announcements and alerts by ISDA, ICMA, ISLA, WKÖ and other associations.
- Advising on EMIR, SFTR, MIFIR, (netting relevant) CRR and MiFID II topics .
- Supporting digitalization of legal documentation.
What we offer:
- Austrian country Law degree
- Approx. 3 years of professional experience in a law firm or as in-house legal adviser in a bank
- Profound knowledge of derivatives, securities finance and banking and capital markets laws
- (Austrian) Bar exam is an advantage
- Excellent in English and German language
- Team player and integrative personality
- Proactive and highly motivated personality
- Structured working approach
- You’ll work in an international team at a leading bank
- You’ll benefit from flexible working arrangements and determine your own work-life balance
- You’ll benefit from the very latest in tailored professional development
- You’ll earn an appropriate salary starting at 50.000 gross p.a. including overtime
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.