International business requires an international corporate philosophy. Are you open to new ideas and do you value cultural diversity? At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 16 million customers in 13 CEE countries. And our journey continues – with exciting new issues for us to tackle such as digitalisation and changing customer needs. Join us on our journey.
RBI’s Legal Division is in charge of all legal matters of RBI’s business operations. Putting our focus on managing a maximum of our legal issues in-house, we are dealing with a broad variety of legal cases and provide advice to all areas of the bank – comparable to a law firm.
This open position is located at the department “Legal Services Banking, Regulatory and Innovation”, which is in charge of all legal matters related to financing, payment services, custody services. We also handle litigation and insolvency cases and provide legal advice in regulatory matters and innovation projects. We are result-oriented and committed to find solutions in complex legal situations.
What you can expect:
What you bring to the table:
- Giving qualified legal advice on structuring and performing banking transactions, in particular finance transactions
- Drafting and reviewing of related legal documentation
- Negotiating legal documentation with customers and their advisers
- Handling of insolvencies and litigation cases
- Providing qualified legal support to other bank departments in regulatory matters
What we offer:
- Law degree required
- Approximately 3 years of professional experience in legal matters (e.g. bank, law firm)
- Profound knowledge of banking & finance law
- Bar exam is an advantage
- Excellent English skills required, additional German or CEE language skills are an advantage
- Team player and integrative personality
- Proactive and highly motivated personality
- Structured working approach
- You’ll work in an international team at a leading bank
- You’ll benefit from flexible working arrangements and determine your own work-life balance
- You’ll benefit from the very latest in tailored professional development
- You’ll earn an appropriate salary starting at EUR 55,000 gross p.a. including overtime
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.