International business requires an international corporate philosophy. Are you open to new ideas and do you value cultural diversity? At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 16 million customers in 14 CEE countries. And our journey continues – with exciting new issues for us to tackle such as digitalisation and changing customer needs. Join us on our journey.
The Product Manager for Consumer Lending drives secured and unsecured lending business for private individuals across 14 network banks in Central and Eastern Europe. With the total portfolio of over 22 billion EUR, he/she will support the development and implementation of a lending strategy with focus on further growth and profitability. Special focus is on the area of innovation in lending by development of digital channels and on sharing best product practices across banks.
What you can expect:
What you bring to the table:
- Identify and implement product opportunities and improvements in the product design, processes and pricing of unsecured personal loans and mortgage loans
- Approve and monitor new product launches/ modification of existing products, to make sure risk adjusted gross income is at adequate target level
- Boost lending business for new-to-bank customers by developing new programs/campaigns and by simplifying the application process and increasing conversion rates
- Drive development and implementation of top-up, up-sell and x-sell strategies as well as attrition programs to increase profitability on a customer level
- Special focus on further growth and improvement of digital lending as a new and rapidly growing channel
- Spread lending best practices in the region, organize best practice workshops (e.g., pricing, digital innovations in lending, etc.) and further develop lending community across banks
What we offer:
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience in Retail Banking in a consumer bank, with particular emphasis on lending business
- Cross-functional experience, especially in Risk Management, highly appreciated
- Profound Project Management skills, including a structured and organized way of working
- Multi-disciplinary analytical skills, good understanding of market opportunities
- Change management skills backed by strong multi-cultural sensitivity
- Creative and solution-oriented approach combined with strategic thinking
- Excellent command of English (German or CEE language would be an advantage)
- Willingness to travel throughout the Raiffeisen network of banks (travelling time is around 20%)
- You’ll work in an international team at a leading bank
- You’ll benefit from flexible working arrangements and determine your own work-life balance
- You’ll benefit from the very latest in tailored professional development
- You’ll earn an appropriate salary starting at gross p.a. € 66.000 including overtime
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.