M365 Delivery Expert for Modern Workplace Solutions (f/m/x)
The group CTO team is responsible for providing infrastructure services and innovation for all business areas.
To strengthen our team, we are looking for a highly motivated, ambitious, and service-oriented team player, who feels comfortable in taking responsibility for infrastructure-related services.
(38.5h / week)
- Supporting the governance on our Power Apps / Power Automate Platform
- Change management & Communication for the M365 device management
- Providing services to our CEE units according to specified service levels
- Ensuring the proper use of Incident- & Problem-Management processes and tools
- Escalation handling and reporting on management level
- Establishing and maintaining roadmaps for assigned services
- Responsible for user feedback and user surveys
Your core competencies
- University degree in a technical and/or commercial field of study or proven comparable qualification
- M365 & Power Platform knowledge
- Workplace experience (end user, clients)
- Ability to handle outsourced services
- Service management background
- Experience in IT departments, preferable in the financial services industry
- High level of initiative, persistence, flexibility and adaptability in a changing environment
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and an excellent command of English (German optional
Nice to have
- Good communication skills, English as main communication language, German is a plus
- Project management capabilities and experience
What's in it for you
- Work Life Balance: flexible working hours, extensive hybrid working options / work from home
- Easy Moving: relocation allowance & work permit support
- Top-notch Equipment: modern tools & technologies
- International Spirit: multi-cultural teams, English as company language, team building events
- Learning & Agile Working: as part of our DNA & culture
- Canteen: healthy, tasty, and heavily subsidized
- Saving: with vouchers / discounts from our staffs' council (eg. supermarket)
- Further Goodies: free public transport pass, salary account & credit card, gender-neutral parental leave, bilingual company kindergarten etc.
- Salary: the offered gross yearly salary starts at 60.000,- Euro (basis full-time) including overtime.
RBI Group IT GmbH is a subsidiary of Raiffeisen Bank International (RBI) with the aim of providing a broad range of IT services to Group RBI and the specialized institutions Raiffeisen Bausparkasse, Raiffeisen Capital Management, Raiffeisen Leasing, Raiffeisen Service Center and Valida Vorsorge Management. We offer an international and diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
For questions regarding our application process, please feel free to take a look on our website our check out our FAQ.
8.0.7 © Raiffeisen Bank International AG 2017