International business requires an international corporate philosophy. Are you open to new ideas and do you value cultural diversity? At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 16 million customers in 13 CEE countries. And our journey continues – with exciting new issues for us to tackle such as digitalisation and changing customer needs. Join us on our journey.
The principal task of the position is to support the market data stream in operations and feature development, to use and be part of the development process of state-of-the-art market data management tools and methods.
What you can expect:
What you bring to the table:
- Team work and experience sharing within the Market Risk tribe
- On daily basis you will analyze and evaluate correctness and adequacy of RBI group market data processes and governance
- To contribute to the innovation process of current risk management framework, by development of prototypes and new solutions (reporting, valuation, testing, analysis)
- You will support RBI Group members in different areas, e.g. product introductions
What we offer:
- Economical education with focus on financial markets or risk management / quantitative background (economics, mathematics, statistics with exposure to banking and finance)
- Experience in capital market products, market and/or counterparty risk management is a plus
- Tool and data processing skills (e.g. Excel, SQL, R)
- Knowledge of front office systems is a plus
- Very good command of business English
- High degree of quantitative thinking
- Very good intercultural communication skill
- Ability to structure complex tasks and projects in challenging situations
- You’ll work in an international team at a leading bank
- You’ll benefit from flexible working arrangements and determine your own work-life balance
- You’ll benefit from the very latest in tailored professional development
- You’ll earn an appropriate salary starting at EUR 38,500 gross p.a. excluding overtime
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.