Non-financial Risk Controller (f/m/x)
Your role at RBI
- Being responsible for the oversight and steering of subsidiaries in terms of NFR topics
- Acting as the direct counterpart of RBI AG business and IT units/managers
- Performing risk assessment, scenario workshops and interviews with various stakeholders including business, IT counterparts, and managers
- Analyzing and monitoring of risks as well as potential losses based on internal and external records and guiding the business/IT to mitigation actions against
- Taking the responsibility on informing the Board in Vienna as well as locally about large losses on ad-hoc reports
- Developing, implementing, and overseeing of the non-financial risk control framework
Your core competencies
- Business graduate or similar experience in Non-Financial Risk management or IT skills in the financial sector
- Seniority to deal in confidential topics
- Ability to work with big data sets on a structured basis; PBI or R skills are of advantage
- Ability to work as generalist with counterparts from Senior Management or experts
- High ambition to quickly be prepared for new topics and open to raise suggestions for improvements
- Good time management skills completing assignments and producing reports on time and be able to prioritize work effectively
What's in it for you
- Work Life Balance: flexible working hours & hybrid working possibilities
- Meaningful Career Options: to develop personally & professionally
- Learning: as part of our DNA & culture
- Easy Moving: work permit support
- Easy Commuting: free public transport pass
- Canteen: healthy, tasty, and heavily subsidized
- Leisure time activities: attractive sports and cultural offers (free museum tickets, reduced gym membership, etc.)
- Saving: with vouchers / discounts from our staffs' council (eg. for supermarkets)
- Family Friendly: family allowances, gender-neutral parental leave, part-time work, bilingual company kindergarten etc.
- Salary: starting at EUR 46,000 gross p.a. excluding overtime (market-compliant overpayment is provided dep. on experience / qualification)
At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 17 million customers in Austria and 12 other CEE countries – what got us here, are our talented people. From the moment you join RBI, you will notice our commitment to creating a working environment where everyone can thrive. Diversity and inclusion are essential components of our vision and mission and are reflected in our values: collaboration, proactivity, learning and responsibility. Our shared mission is to provide a superior customer experience by tackling new issues such as digitalization and changing needs.
For questions regarding our application process, please feel free to take a look on our website or check out our FAQ. Please address your application letter to Monique Heinrichs.
Follow us on our RBI Account on LinkedIn!
8.0.7 © Raiffeisen Bank International AG 2017