Senior Organisation Transformation Consultant (f/m/x)
We are searching for a Senior Organisation Transformation Consultant
with extensive expertise in Organizational Development (OD) and Change Management (CM) who can drive and deliver on complex and large-scale transformation projects in a customer centric way. That means contributing holistically to planning, preparing, delivering and implementing a set of strategies and actions to effectively implement and manage changes.
You are a team player who is well-organised, outcome driven and able to work collaboratively with and through others? You have the ability to inspire others and move towards a common vision or goal? Being courageous to take the lead and work in ambiguous situations - do you think you are up to it?
(38.5h / week)
Your role at RBI
- Lead strategically prioritized change initiatives of various size and caliber from a project management, OD and CM perspective
- Guide and enable internal clients to achieve greater organizational effectiveness and employee-wellbeing, by ensuring a systematic, evidence-based and value-driven OD process to develop and improve all relevant aspects of the organization in a systemic way
- Analyze business structures, procedures, processes, and the utilization of resources as part of Organizational Development initiatives and derive action plans and programs for the implementation of optimized solutions
- Design new organizational structures and operating models to meet business objectives, reduce complexity and increase efficiency, considering agile and adaptive setups and ways of working that co-exist with the line organization
- Design change management measures e.g., change story creation and communication and facilitate the implementation together with the client
- Track and analyze the impact of the change and identify and prepare improvement measures towards better acceptance of the change
- Advise and coach leaders on various levels on OD and CM.
Your core competencies
- Bachelor's/Maste's degree in a relevant field e.g. organisational psychology, organisational development or business administration preferred
- Several years of practical experience in Organisational Development and Change Management, ideally coming from Consulting Business or having worked as an internal Consultant in a large corporate
- Strong understanding of change management and the people and communication skills to support change
- Experience of leading and managing teams in large-scale transformation programs in banking, the financial industry or in a comparable large corporate environment
- Practical working knowledge on organization design and best practices incl. associated tools and techniques in a large and complex organisation
- Solid knowledge and experience in project management e.g. PMI
- Good knowledge in agile frameworks and methods e.g., Business Agility, Scrum, Kanban is an advantage
- A good understanding of core HR functions, and their role in reorganisations
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), workshop facilitation and active listening skills in English, German is a plus
What's in it for you
- Work Life Balance: flexible working hours (no core time) & extensive hybrid working possibilities
- Meaningful Career Options: to develop personally & professionally
- Learning: as part of our DNA & culture
- Easy Moving: work permit support
- Easy Commuting: free public transport pass
- Canteen: healthy, tasty, and heavily subsidized
- Leisure time activities: attractive sports and cultural offers (free museum tickets, reduced gym membership, etc.)
- Saving: with vouchers / discounts from our staffs' council (eg. for supermarkets)
- Free: Salary account and credit card
- Family Friendly: family allowances, gender-neutral parental leave, part-time work, bilingual company kindergarten etc.
- Salary: starting at EUR 70.000,- gross p.a. including overtime (market-compliant overpayment is provided depending on experience / qualification)
At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 17 million customers in Austria and 12 other CEE countries – what got us here, are our talented people. From the moment you join RBI, you will notice our commitment to creating a working environment where everyone can thrive. Diversity and inclusion are essential components of our vision and mission and are reflected in our values: collaboration, proactivity, learning and responsibility. Our shared mission is to provide a superior customer experience by tackling new issues such as digitalization and changing needs.
For questions regarding our application process, please feel free to take a look on our website or check out our FAQ.
Follow us on our RBI Account on LinkedIn!
8.0.7 © Raiffeisen Bank International AG 2017