People Strategy Partner (f/m/x)
– Employee Experience and D&I
Our people vision – is to become an employer of choice for talented and diverse people. We at RBI believe that diversity and inclusion are critical drivers of innovation and success, that´s why we are committed to creating a workplace where all employees feel valued, respected, and empowered.
Are you passionate about fostering diversity and inclusion and continuously enhancing employee experience? Make it happen by joining us at RBI in the role of People Strategy Partner focusing on employee experience and D&I!
This position will play a pivotal role in:
- driving our diversity and inclusion initiatives,
- creating an exceptional employee experience throughout the organization,
- collaborating with cross-functional teams and senior leaders,
- developing and implementing strategies that attract, retain, and engage diverse talent,
- making RBI an inspirational and inclusive place to work.
(38.5h / week)
Your role at RBI
- Develop and implement a diversity and inclusion strategy that aligns with our vision and business goals
- Facilitate and orchestrate internal D&I communities, build a common agenda, and identify synergies
- Establish partnerships with external organizations to provide guidance and educate RBI employees on diversity and inclusion
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to enhance the employee experience and implement initiatives that promote engagement, well-being, and professional development
- Stay up to date with industry best practices and trends in diversity and inclusion and employee experience to drive continuous improvement
- Think conceptually and act pragmatically to run initiatives
Your core competencies
- HR related academic background
- Having worked with either or multiple of the subject areas such as diversity & inclusion, employee experience, employee engagement and culture
- Experience with devising strategy and implementing tools and solutions to shape corporate culture
- Quantitative, analytical capabilities with the ability to take complex information and create clear and concise reporting
- Ability to look after multiple projects and prioritize competing interests
- Live the RBI company values: collaboration, proactivity, learning and responsibility
- Experienced communicator across cultures and seniority levels
- Fluency in English is required, fluency in German will be considered a plus
What's in it for you
- Work Life Balance: flexible working hours & extensive hybrid working possibilities, 30 days / year remote work from any EU-country outside Austria
- Meaningful Career Options: to develop personally & professionally
- Learning: as part of our DNA & culture
- Easy Commuting: free public transport pass
- Canteen: healthy, tasty, and heavily subsidized
- Leisure time activities: attractive sports and cultural offers (free museum tickets, reduced gym membership, etc.)
- Saving: with vouchers / discounts from our staffs' council (eg. for supermarkets)
- Free: Salary account and credit card (optional)
- Family Friendly: family allowances, gender-neutral parental leave, bilingual company kindergarten etc.
- Salary: starting at EUR 46.500,- gross p.a. including overtime (market-compliant overpayment is provided depending on experience / qualification)
At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 17 million customers in Austria and 12 other CEE countries – what got us here, are our talented people. From the moment you join RBI, you will notice our commitment to creating a working environment where everyone can thrive. Diversity and inclusion are essential components of our vision and mission and are reflected in our values: collaboration, proactivity, learning and responsibility. Our shared mission is to provide a superior customer experience by tackling new issues such as digitalization and changing needs.
For questions regarding our application process, please feel free to take a look on our website
or check out our FAQ.
Follow us on our RBI Account on LinkedIn!
8.0.7 © Raiffeisen Bank International AG 2017