International business requires an international corporate philosophy. Are you open to new ideas and do you value cultural diversity? At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 16 million customers in 13 CEE countries. And our journey continues – with exciting new issues for us to tackle such as digitalisation and changing customer needs. Join us on our journey.
We are a newly founded and still growing team of HR experts in RBI’s Group People & Organisational Innovation division. Our ambition is to create the workplace of tomorrow.
Our agenda contains topics driven by the candidate and employee lifecycle: talent attraction and retention, employee engagement, diversity & inclusion, succession planning and more.
Within the team our collaboration is based on agile methodology. We work together and support each other. We love to try out new things!
What you can expect:
As a People Strategy Partner, you enjoy working with people, innovative approaches and deeply understand the building blocks of the candidate and employee experience. You are fluently dealing with data which is a strong foundation for our strategies and initiatives. Together with colleagues, executives, partners, and stakeholders you drive and co-create solutions which help us to:
What you bring to the table:
- Find new ways to attract, activate and retain frontrunners and smart creatives that drive innovation and transformation and create a competitive advantage
- Create the right environment where people can flourish
- Transform people related topics into useful strategies, initiatives, measurements and/or tools
- Support RBI Group to increase and drive engagement & enablement
- Stay employer of choice for IT specialist and young professionals
What we offer:
- You have a HR related academic background and a proven track record in (some) of these fields: Talent Management, Succession Planning, Employee Engagement, Employer Branding
- You have strong quantitative, analytical capabilities with the ability to take complex information and create clear and concise reporting
- You have experience in designing strategies and implementing tools and trainings that pays into performance and engagement
- You can juggle multiple projects at once and prioritize competing interests
- You are an example of our company values: collaboration, proactivity, learning and responsibility
- You are an experienced communicator across countries and all seniority levels
- You share a good understanding of agile methodology
- English is a must, German is an asset
- You’ll work in an international team and can influence the employee journey actively
- You’ll benefit from flexible working arrangements and determine your own work-life balance
- You’ll learn from experienced colleagues and meet smart and innovative people
- You’ll earn an appropriate salary starting at EUR 46.500,-- gross p.a. based on a weekly worktime of 38,5 hours
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.