You’re in the middle of your studies and you think: I’d like to get some hands-on experience. It would be good to work with experienced colleagues. It certainly wouldn’t do my CV any harm – or my bank balance, for that matter. If this sounds like you, then take a look at our job opportunities for students and get to know the international world of banking.
We are looking for active students (m/f) for a six months internship, starting as of January/February 2019.
What you can expect:
What you bring to the table:
- Support of an internationally active customer portfolio with the main focus on Western European Multinational Corporates (e.g. Germany, Nordic Region, France, Italy , Spain)
- Support of Corporate Relationship Managers (preparation of credit applications, visit preparations)
- Support of Account Manager Mid Office (business trip organization, customer onboarding)
- Assistance in the development of existing client portfolios and acquisitions of new clients
What we offer:
- Active studies in Business, Economics or related courses (Finance, Accounting, Business Law, International Business)
- Excellent command of English required; German
- Good knowledge of MS-Office (Excel, Word)
- Analytical thinking and creative problem solving
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment
- EU nationality/valid work permit for Austria
- Gain practical experience in an international banking environment
- Learn from working with successful banking professionals
- Stay flexible and arrange your weekly working hours to suit your schedule
- Make the most of the benefits we offer such as low-cost, tasty food in our canteen
- Boost the balance of your student bank account: gross monthly salary of EUR 1.737,21 (based on 38,5 hours)
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.