International business requires an international corporate philosophy. Are you open to new ideas and do you value cultural diversity? At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 16 million customers in 13 CEE countries. And our journey continues – with exciting new issues for us to tackle such as digitalisation and changing customer needs. Join us on our journey.
RBI Group Efficiency Management drives efficiency and effectiveness of Operations at Head Office and network banks through holistic and end-to-end business process management/process automation and the initiation/execution of group-wide cost & efficiency initiatives.
What you can expect:
What you bring to the table:
- Identify use cases for further automation and better support of involved stakeholders (i.e. clients, businesses, operations, etc.) together with local teams from Group Efficiency
- Drive the design and work jointly with local/internal teams on identified use cases
- Maintain a use-case library for prioritization and promotion on local/group level
- Elaborate business cases and evaluate the efficiency potential, communicate and promote automation approaches/results on local/group level
- Establish an inspiring environment with internal (e.g. Retail, Corporate, etc.) and external parties (e.g. start-ups, vendors, academic communities, etc.) to foster cooperation and information exchange
- Participate in market research, internal/external events, vendor evaluations, etc.
- Support training and rotational assignments of colleagues from network banks
What we offer:
- 5+ years relevant experience, preferably in a multi-national environment
- Digital literacy and sound knowledge of automation technologies (e.g. Business Process Mgmt, Robotics, Process Mining, Data Analytics, Machine Learning, etc.)
- Good understanding of the financial service industry (products, processes, customers’ needs)
- Strong communication skills and capable of inspiring and motivating people
- Engaged team player with a well-organized and action-oriented personality
- Experience in working with/managing remote teams, willingness to travel to RBI network banks (around 30%)
- University degree ideally with focus on innovation/automation or comparable education
- Excellent English language skills, additional CEE language or German is a plus
- You’ll work in an international team at a leading bank
- You’ll benefit from flexible working arrangements and determine your own work-life balance
- You’ll benefit from the very latest in tailored professional development
- You’ll earn an appropriate salary starting at gross p.a. 60.000 including overtime
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.