International business requires an international corporate philosophy. Are you open to new ideas and do you value cultural diversity? At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 16 million customers in 13 CEE countries. And our journey continues – with exciting new issues for us to tackle such as digitalisation and changing customer needs. Join us on our journey.
Process-/Hyper Automation Advisor (f/m/x)
RBI Group Efficiency Management drives efficiency and effectiveness of Operations at Head Office and network banks through holistic and end-to-end business process management/process automation and group-wide cost and efficiency initiatives. The Smart Automation team is an important contributor by harnessing the power of hyper-automation and emerging technologies. We search an additional colleague to support our multi-skilled and experienced team.
What you can expect:
What you bring to the table:
- Provide education on automation capabilities and identify and assess automation opportunities together with the business and process owners
- Elaborate/Evaluate business cases and efficiency potential, communicate and promote proven automation approaches/results on local and group level
- Drive the business engagements and work on the solution design jointly with the solution architect and the internal developers/specialists
- Maintain the backlog for prioritization and a use-case library for promotion
- Interact with the automation community and compile automation and success stories
- Establish an inspiring environment with internal (e.g. Retail, Corporate, etc.) and external parties (e.g. start-ups, vendors, etc.) to foster cooperation and information exchange
- Participate in market research, internal/external events, vendor evaluations, etc.
What we offer:
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience, preferably in a multi-national environment
- Strong relationship and communication skills and capable of inspiring and motivating people
- Engaged team player with a well-organized and action-oriented personality
- Digital literacy and sound knowledge of automation capabilities (e.g. Business Process Mgmt, Process Mining, Robotics, Citizen Data Science, etc.)
- Good understanding of the financial service industry (products, processes, customers’ needs)
- Proven track record in agile delivery and management of internal clients
- Willingness to travel to RBI network banks
- University degree ideally with focus on innovation/automation or comparable education
- Excellent English and German language skills, additional CEE language is a plus
- Join our dynamic and motivated team in one of the leading banking groups in Austria and Central and Eastern Europe
- Cultural diversity within an agile/engaged environment in one of the best cities to live
- Work-Life balance due to flexible working hours
- State of the art learning and development opportunities
- EUR 60.000,- annual gross salary incl. overtime – additional payment according to skills and experience
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.