Procure to Pay (P2P) Manager (f/m/x)
The Group Transformation & Outsourcing team determines the procurement strategy for projects/initiatives and leads the (operational) procurement ordering activities for RBI Austria (p2p). On group-wide level, we are also responsible for outsourcing strategy and internal contract management.
We are looking for a Procure to Pay (P2P) Manager who leads tactical/operational procurement functions with the main goal to optimize procure-to-pay i.e. vendor onboarding, order and invoicing processes for RBI AG and its subsidiaries. She/he manages the vendor selection process for goods and services not covered by framework contracts (tactical sourcing), and also executes claim management and order escalations to suppliers. She/he acts as superuser for Procurement tools.
(38.5h / week)
Your mission at RBI
- You will lead the vendor onboarding process incl. KYBP checks, financial and tax checks
- You will manage the relationship to relevant suppliers on a day to day basis and act as single point of contact for queries and escalations regarding order processes
- You will act as super user for the Procurement tools like Oracle EBS and Sirion Contract Management Tool (CMT), incl. providing trainings, consultancy etc.
- You will take care for constant process improvement to reduce the cost to procure (catalogues, etc.) in close cooperation with the Process & Technology Expert
Your core competencies
- Procurement expertise and practice gained from comparable positions at expert level
- Detailed understanding of industry standard procurement processes
- Solid technical expertise; capable to apply a standard set of procurement techniques as required
- Detailed understanding of the Austrian supply markets and their dynamics
- Experienced in working with e-procurement applications
- Fluent English and German
What's in it for you
- Work Life Balance: flexible working hours (no core time), extensive hybrid working options / work from home
- Easy Moving: work permit support
- Top-notch Equipment: modern tools & technologies
- International Spirit: multi-cultural teams, English as company language, team building events
- Learning & Agile Working: as part of our DNA & culture
- Canteen: healthy, tasty, and heavily subsidized
- Saving: with vouchers / discounts from our staffs' council (eg. supermarket)
- Further Goodies: free public transport pass, salary account & credit card (optional), reduced gym membership, gender-neutral parental leave, bilingual company kindergarten etc.
- Salary: the offered gross yearly salary starts with 39.000 Euro excluding overtime, depending on qualification and experience
At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 17 million customers in Austria and 12 other CEE countries – what got us here, are our talented people. From the moment you join RBI, you will notice our commitment to creating a working environment where everyone can thrive. Diversity and inclusion are essential components of our vision and mission and are reflected in our values: collaboration, proactivity, learning and responsibility. Our shared mission is to provide a superior customer experience by tackling new issues such as digitalization and changing needs.
For questions regarding our application process, please feel free to take a look on our website or check out our FAQ.
Follow us on our RBI Account on LinkedIn!
8.0.7 © Raiffeisen Bank International AG 2017