International business requires an international corporate philosophy. Are you open to new ideas and do you value cultural diversity? At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 16 million customers in 14 CEE countries. And our journey continues – with exciting new issues for us to tackle such as digitalisation and changing customer needs. Join us on our journey.
Raiffeisen Bank International (RBI) is providing centralized multi-channel payment solutions to international retailers in Central Europe, under the name ‘Cross-Border Merchant Services’ (CBMS). As a CBMS Product Manager in our Card Acquiring team, you are responsible for implementing card payment solutions for large international retailers, and generally support complex CBMS operating processes.
What you can expect:
What you bring to the table:
- Project management: work on new CBMS implementation projects, with large international retailers across 10+ EU countries. Liaise with external service partners and internal vendors within RBI Group
- Card scheme management: work on projects with card schemes (i.e. VISA/MasterCard), and RBI internal projects, extending the features and functionality of CBMS services
- Process management: Monitor and improve CBMS operational processes in order to maintain service levels for existing customers while rolling out new product features
- 2nd level Customer Support: support operational escalations, contribute in troubleshooting, and ensure timely and quality responses to affected customers
- Reporting: Preparation and controlling of daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly reports
What we offer:
- University degree, with 3-5 years work experience in a project based, international business environment
- Strong customer orientation, ability to professionally deal with clients on various levels in the organization
- Accuracy and ability to work with IT tools and applications
- Affinity with payment technology and payment products
- Eager to learn the specifics of the card payment industry, and take on increasing responsibilities
- Business-fluent in English and German
- You’ll work in an international team at a leading bank
- You’ll benefit from flexible working arrangements and determine your own work-life balance
- You’ll benefit from the very latest in tailored professional development
- You’ll earn an appropriate salary starting at EUR 39.100,-- gross p.a. excluding overtime
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.