Product Manager - Cash Management and Payments (f/m/x)
Your mission at RBI
- Development and continuous optimization of Payment and Cash Management services to drive innovation and improve the customer journey
- End-to-end responsibility for the product – from product development, customer contracts and marketing material to product management in daily business
- Collaboration with our Network banks in CEE related to existing products and innovations with the goal to offer harmonized services across the group
- Support Sales Managers in the sales process and in daily business regarding non-standard customer requests
- Identification of payment and Cash Management related trends and market requirements
- Analysis and implementation of regulatory requirements
Your core competencies
- Experience in the payments industry with related expertise
- University graduate (economic or technical studies) or equivalent qualification
- Knowledge of the regulatory framework and industry standards
- Customer-focused mindset and thinking
- Basic/advanced IT understanding
- Working experience in an adaptive setup with agile methodologies and tools
- Open-minded personality with a high solution and performance orientation
- Excellent command of German and English; any additional language is an advantage
What's in it for you
- Work Life Balance: flexible working hours, extensive hybrid working options / work from home
- Easy Moving: work permit support
- Top-notch Equipment: modern tools & technologies
- International Spirit: multi-cultural teams, English as company language, team building events
- Learning & Agile Working: as part of our DNA & culture
- Canteen: healthy, tasty and heavily subsidized
- Saving: with vouchers / discounts from our staffs' council (eg. supermarket)
- Further Goodies: free public transport pass, salary account & credit card, reduced gym membership, gender-neutral parental leave, bilingual company kindergarten etc.
- Salary: the offered gross yearly salary is starting at EUR 46.600,- (basis full-time) excluding overtime with a clear willingness to overpay depending on qualification and experience.
At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 17 million customers in Austria and 12 other CEE countries – what got us here, are our talented people. From the moment you join RBI, you will notice our commitment to creating a working environment where everyone can thrive. Diversity and inclusion are essential components of our vision and mission and are reflected in our values: collaboration, proactivity, learning and responsibility. Our shared mission is to provide a superior customer experience by tackling new issues such as digitalization and changing needs.
For questions regarding our application process, please feel free to take a look on our website or check out our FAQ.
Follow us on our RBI Account on LinkedIn!
8.0.7 © Raiffeisen Bank International AG 2017