International business requires an international corporate philosophy. Are you open to new ideas and do you value cultural diversity? At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 16 million customers in 13 CEE countries. And our journey continues – with exciting new issues for us to tackle such as digitalisation and changing customer needs. Join us on our journey.
We take care that innovation is done right within RBI group. Our team has already delivered numerous successes in this area. For this reason, we want to strengthen our international team and we are looking for ambitious candidates who will support us in our creative environment to:
What you can expect:
Your main objective as Product Owner will be to support development and deployment of Retail Customer Engagement omnichannel data solutions and productive data pipelines and cover tasks from managing data demand and supply to the deployment of structural data products in digital channels.
For this position we are searching for candidates with a profound experience in Customer Intelligence and Data Analytics.
You will be embedded in the Customer Intelligence Analytics team where we tackle topics such as Analytical CRM Data Services, Campaign Management Solution, Personalization and Customer 360.
- As a Product Owner you are responsible for the product vision and prioritisation of product requirements.
- You manage the product backlog by creating the backlog items and mapping out dependencies
- Understand existing data engineering pipelines and data products and provide suggestions to optimize the architecture and performance improvement of the current DataOps processes.
- Lead an agile and distributed Retail Data Product team of Data engineers and Data analysists.
- Drive the data demand alignment with other POs to ensure and secure data supply for productive pipeline and timely business outcomes.
- Ensure efficient data delivery pipeline, from build-, deployment- and test-automation as well as provisioning of infrastructure components in cloud infrastructures
- Responsible for full technology E2E DataOps development to support data products in production
- Drive and coordinate the data analytics requirements for organizational action towards full Omnichannel retail data integration and C360 together with other IT Tribes.
- Develop processes, tools & metrics (KPIs) to monitor and evaluate performance of the data delivery stream.
- Foster strong partnerships with other Tribes in the context of resources, timing, and overall delivery goals.
What you bring to the table:
What we offer:
- 5+ years of implementation experience
- 5+ years working as designing and implementing large-scale data engineering solutions in a fast-paced environment incl. data modeling, data access, and data storage techniques.
- 2 + years of Data Management Platform (DMP) experience
- Experience in working in DevOps mode for data engineering solutions in Cloud
- Strong stakeholder management skill and the ability to influence and align various functions to a shared growth objective.
- Experience with large agile transformation projects
- Proven ability to troubleshoot and problem solve in complex systems
- Experience with Jira and Confluence
- You have T-shape skillset
- You’ll work in an international team at a leading bank
- You’ll benefit from flexible working arrangements and determine your own work-life balance
- You’ll benefit from the very latest in tailored professional development
- You’ll earn an appropriate salary starting at gross EUR 65.000,-- p.a. including overtime
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.