International business requires an international corporate philosophy. Are you open to new ideas and do you value cultural diversity? At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 16 million customers in 13 CEE countries. And our journey continues – with exciting new issues for us to tackle such as digitalisation and changing customer needs. Join us on our journey.
International Retail Lending Division is part of Raiffeisen Bank International’s Retail & the main driver of secured & unsecured retail lending across 13 banks of the RBI Group. We are responsible for implementing the retail strategy along digitalization and changing customer needs.
We are looking for an Expert with strong interpersonal skills and adaptive mindset to take this managerial role with P&L responsibility and be in charge of unsecured consumer lending product.
What you can expect:
What you bring to the table:
- Define and align solution epics, user stories and specific business acceptance criteria with cross-functional business development team
- Gather requirements from stakeholders and subject matter experts, verify solution design with stakeholders and a senior product owner
- Prepare and break down solution epics into user stories, elaborate user stories into the acceptance criteria from the business point of view
- Be in charge of epics, user stories/acceptance criteria proper documentation
- Discuss requirements with IT architects in terms of feasibility, update user stories/acceptance criteria accordingly
- Add security and business contingency requirements in collaboration with security champion
- Drive cooperation with designers coming up with the best in class front-end user journeys, wire-frames and overall UX
- Bridge the gap between stakeholders and delivery team with support of a scrum master
- Prepare and support sprints grooming and planning sessions
- Drive end-to-end implementation of business requirements, make sure that team has an adequate workload and the backlog is up to date
- Review delivery teams' result in terms of compliance, assist in troubleshooting and incidents resolution, support development and test teams as the first business point of contact
What we offer:
- 5+ years of relevant banking experience in a financial institution or financial-services-oriented consulting
- Deep knowledge in retail banking and consumer lending is a must
- Solid experience in delivering large projects within an agile setup
- Know-how in business analysis and implementation of the retail banking IT solutions
- Advanced experience in retail payments
- Understanding of digital banking industry and recent financial innovations
- Advanced communication and negotiation skills
- Drive for result and customer-centric approach
- Fluent English; other CEE language is an advantage
- Willingness to travel across RBI Group's countries (up to 40%)
- You’ll work in an international team at a leading bank
- You’ll benefit from flexible working arrangements and determine your own work-life balance
- You’ll benefit from the very latest in tailored professional development
- You’ll earn an appropriate salary starting at EUR 65.000 gross p.a. including overtime
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.