International business requires an international corporate philosophy. Are you open to new ideas and do you value cultural diversity? At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 16 million customers in 13 CEE countries. And our journey continues – with exciting new issues for us to tackle such as digitalisation and changing customer needs. Join us on our journey.
RBI Group uses mix of standard and self-developed solutions to meet regulatory requirements in the area of Anti-Money Laundering, Anti-Terrorist Financing, Financial Sanctions and Sensitive Business.
In course of our agile transformation and digital roadmap we look for an experienced and ambitious Senior Product Owner who will directly report to the Head of Group Compliance.
What you can expect:
What you bring to the table:
- You are responsible for the definition of the product vision by aligning with stakeholders and understanding the impact map and business objectives, creating a product roadmap and keeping the product in line with business goals
- You are responsible for the prioritisation of the product requirements by considering needs and objectives of stakeholders and juggling scope, budget and time to requests
- You manage the product backlog by creating the backlog items and mapping out dependencies
- You oversee strategic stages by contributing to the planning, execution, and review of each sprint and by working with the team to refine and improve the development process.
- You understand and anticipate client needs to manage the development process by having a deep knowledge of the market (incl. artificial intelligence solutions) and creating stakeholder journey maps
- You act as primary liaison stakeholder and ensure stakeholder buy-in, and deliver clear instructions to the development team
- You are accountable for the evaluation of the product progress and determine for each stage of the development process whether the increment is acceptable and meets stakeholders’ expectations
- You are driving the product in the direction of a cutting-edge technology
What we offer:
- 3+ years of experience working as a Product Owner or similar role
- Deep understanding and track record in working with Agile methodologies
- Creative and strategic thinker and who pushes towards technology renewal
- Experience in defining a product roadmap
- Understanding of technologies used in the product
- Experience in managing stakeholders and their expectation
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams to deliver on a common goal
- Interpersonal skills and developing relationships with team members and customers
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills
- Knowledge and experience of banking business and Compliance of advantage
- Entrepreneurial experience with strong focus on innovation of advantage
- You’ll work in an international team at a leading bank
- You’ll benefit from flexible working arrangements and determine your own work-life balance
- You’ll benefit from the very latest in tailored professional development
- You’ll earn an appropriate salary starting at gross p.a. € 68.000 including overtime
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.