Product Sales - Cash Management Financial Institutions (f/m/x)
Your mission at RBI
- Manage and grow your Institutional Clients' relations in the area of Cash Management and Clearing
- Contribute to the enlargement of RBI's client base by acquiring new Cash Management customers within our compliance risk appetite
- Maximize the profitability of the customer portfolio based on a comprehensive joint account planning
- Ensure compliant business based on our Business Compliance Framework
- Manage RBI's international clearing infrastructure
- Partner with our Cash Management product tribe on product enhancements and innovations
- Collaborate with our Network Banks in CEE related to their foreign currency clearing business
Your core competencies
- Experience in banking, preferably in the area of correspondent banking and payments
- University graduate in business administration, finance or economics
- Knowledge of Cash Management products for Institutional Clients
- Capability to build long term client relations and identify sales opportunities
- Effective communication skills and assertiveness to work across various departments and hierarchal levels of the organization
- A results-driven team player who performs well under pressure
- Excellent command of German and English; any additional language is an advantage
- Willingness to travel
What's in it for you
- Work Life Balance: flexible working hours (no core time), extensive hybrid working options / work from home, 30 days / year remote work from any EU-country outside Austria
- Easy Moving: work permit support
- Top-notch Equipment: modern tools & technologies
- International Spirit: multi-cultural teams, English as company language, team building events
- Learning & Agile Working: as part of our DNA & culture
- Canteen: healthy, tasty, and heavily subsidized
- Saving: with vouchers / discounts from our staffs' council (eg. supermarket)
- Further Goodies: free public transport pass, salary account & credit card (optional), reduced gym membership, gender-neutral parental leave, bilingual company kindergarten, child care during holidays etc.
- Salary: the offered gross yearly salary starts at EUR 49.500,-- (basis full-time) excluding overtime, depending on qualification and experience.)
At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 17 million customers in Austria and 12 other CEE countries – what got us here, are our talented people. From the moment you join RBI, you will notice our commitment to creating a working environment where everyone can thrive. Diversity and inclusion are essential components of our vision and mission and are reflected in our values: collaboration, proactivity, learning and responsibility. Our shared mission is to provide a superior customer experience by tackling new issues such as digitalization and changing needs.
For questions regarding our application process, please feel free to take a look on our website or check out our FAQ.
Follow us on our RBI Account on LinkedIn!
8.0.7 © Raiffeisen Bank International AG 2017