International business requires an international corporate philosophy. Are you open to new ideas and do you value cultural diversity? At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 16 million customers in 13 CEE countries. And our journey continues – with exciting new issues for us to tackle such as digitalisation and changing customer needs. Join us on our journey.
Raiffeisen Bank International (RBI) is a leading provider of multi-channel payment solutions to large international retailers across Europe. Under the name “Cross-Border Merchant Services” (CBMS) we provide centralized POS and E-commerce payment solutions in more than 10 countries. To support this fast growing “FinTech” business, we are looking for a Product Specialist in our card acceptance team. As a Product Specialist you will be responsible for managing CBMS payment processes, and generally support the innovative operating model, working with many internal and international external partners.
What you can expect:
What you bring to the table:
- Support new CBMS implementation projects, with international retailers across 10+ EU countries. Maintain service levels for existing customers, while rolling out new customers, and product features.
- Monitor and control CBMS payment processes (authorization, clearing, settlement, etc.), involving RBI processing centers, Card Schemes, and various technology partners.
- Support operational incidents and ensure timely and quality communication to affected customers.
- Prepare and control of daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly reporting cycle.
- Be part of a highly motivated and entrepreneurial product team.
What we offer:
- University degree (preferably in Finance/Economics/Controlling), with 3+ years work experience in a project based, international business environment.
- Affinity with payment technology and card payment products, and eager to learn the specifics of the card payment industry, and ready to take on increasing responsibilities.
- Accuracy, and ability to work with relevant IT tools and applications.
- Good communication skills, and business-fluent in English, with German considered a strong plus.
- You’ll work in an international team at a leading bank
- You’ll benefit from flexible working arrangements and determine your own work-life balance
- You’ll benefit from the very latest in tailored professional development
- You’ll earn an appropriate salary starting at 39.100 gross p.a. excluding overtime
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.