Are you open to new ideas, do you value creative freedom and live for cultural diversity? Do you desire mutual trust and responsibility? Would you like to work in a bank that has grown over 125 years and is active as a leading commercial and investment bank in Austria and Central and Eastern Europe (CEE)? Then you’ve found just the right place at Raiffeisen Bank International (RBI).
The IT Delivery Integrated Risk Calculation unit is responsible for innovations and operations in the Liquidity-, Operational- and Balance Sheet Risk Management agendas.
We are working in an adaptive setup, covering colleagues from IT, Risk and Treasury in one team working on the complete value chain from the source data over the calculation engine to the steering and business side. We are in a complex, constantly changing and therefore always challenging environment. Consequently, the job entails a mix of development, testing and analysis tasks within a dynamic and agile team. Our key values are collaboration, proactivity, learning and taking responsibility – if this sounds catchy, you should continue reading:
You will be part of a high skilled cross functional (IT, Risk, Treasury) agile team dealing with interest rate in the banking book topics and contributing with fair value calculations to IFRS9.
You bring along:
- Work in collaborative environment
- Support and improvement of the Balance Sheet Risk Management Solution, with focus on Interest Rate Risk topics and IFRS9 (Fair Value and Benchmarktesting) not only for Head Office Vienna but within the whole banking group (covering 14 countries in Central and Eastern Europe)
- Customization and implementation of business requirements, mainly via programming in the PL/SQL language
- Maintenance, support and monitoring of the processing as well as data sourcing for the Balance Sheet Risk Management solutions
- Trigger and implement improvement measures, detect synergies and remove contradictions
- Data analysis through various layers of mappings and transformations
- Support people in growing while deliver innovations
- Support preparation and execution of user acceptance tests, e.g. development of test cases and scenarios
What we offer:
- Strong team player
- Agile mindset
- Hands-on experience with databases (e.g. Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server)
- Strong knowledge of SQL and PL/SQL required
- Knowledge about or experience with Microsoft SQL Server, SSAS, scheduling/automation software (e.g. Automic – formerly UC4; Jenkins), source code repository tools (Tortoise SVN, GitHub), Microsoft O365, or JIRA/Confluence is an advantage
- Know-how regarding risk management processes (e.g. Interest Rate Risk in the Banking Book, IFRS9) is a nice-to-have
- Analytical, result-oriented and structured way of working
- University degree in a technical study with an economic focus or vice versa (e.g. Business Computer Science) or comparable qualification
- Excellent command of English
- Join our dynamic and motivated team in one of the leading banking groups in Austria and Central and Eastern Europe
- A supportive work environment that enables and engages
- Work-Life balance due to variable working hours
- State of the art learning and development opportunities
- EUR 46.000,- annual gross salary excl. overtime – additional payment according to skills and experience
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.