In accordance with § 24 of the Austrian Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Act, RBI Head Office is responsible to ensure that AML and Counter Terrorist Financing Group (CTF) Standards are effectively implemented throughout the banking group. The Anti-Money Laundering department is pursuing this regulatory requirement in cooperation with several teams in Group Compliance, in particular with Group Steering, by ensuring regular information sharing, providing guidance about best practices and performing regular deep dives and onsite visits.
Your main objectives
For this exciting role, we are looking for a passionate compliance professional with a clear track record in AML/CTF audit or consultancy. The successful candidate will have the chance to work in an international team which is fully empowered to bring Compliance and in particular group-wide AML/CTF to the next level.
#full-time (38.5 h/week)
#Office based in Vienna (1030)
#Working from home possible
- Active contribution and participation in Group Compliance Steering, with a clear focus (but not exclusively) on AML:
- Involvement and contribution in execution, monitoring and reporting of Group steering initiatives and controls
- Providing support and guidance, in cooperation with other AML stakeholders, to the local AML organizations and their practices
- Preparation and structuring of data, interpretation, and report preparation on various AML/CTF Group Steering topics
- Development and performance of onsite visits and deep dives in RBI Group
- Follow-up of findings and ensuring closure in line with Group standards
- Facilitate and contribute to the continuous development of quantitative compliance reporting as a basis for steering and management of compliance risks in RBI Group
- Contribution and involvement to the enhancement of local AML risk assessments and AML/CTF Group Controls for steering purposes
- Involvement in AML/CTF related Compliance topics (e.g., Financial Sanctions)
What we offer
- University degree in law, business administration / Banking & Finance / Financial Accounting or similar
- Minimum 2-3 years of working experience in compliance or internal or external audit for Compliance topics or AML/CTF consultancy
- Strong data and analytical skills, working with new technologies
- Sufficient knowledge primary banking processes & products
- AML/CTF Compliance background and experience
- Independent approach of working and ability to cooperate in an international environment
- Strong communication skills and ability to deal with challenging stakeholders
- Excellent presentation & moderations skills and ability to independently prepare presentation material for senior management and other stakeholders
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information
- High level of initiative and perseverance
- Fluent knowledge of English and German; additional CEE languages are an advantage
- Willingness to travel to our subsidiaries to CEE (max 30 %)
You’d like to know what else we offer to our colleagues? Watch the video and have a look at some of our benefits on our careers page.
- Flexible working hours and home office options to find a good work-life balance within your team
- Meaningful career opportunities to develop professionally and personally
- Learning as part of our DNA and culture
- Salary account and credit card free of charge
- Family-friendly benefits, such as family and child allowances, company kindergarten, part-time arrangements and much more!
- Easy travel with a paid job ticket or subsidy of annual ticket for public transportation
- Healthy, tasty, and subsidized canteen
- Staying fit with diverse sports offerings and being inspired by cultural events
- Saving in daily life with vouchers and discounts
- A competitive salary starting at EUR 46,500 gross pa excluding overtime
We are a leading bank in Austria and Central and Eastern Europe – what got us here, are our talented people. From the moment you join RBI, you will notice our commitment to creating a working environment where everyone can thrive. Diversity and inclusion
are essential components of our vision and mission
and are reflected in our values: collaboration, proactivity, learning and responsibility. Our shared mission is to provide a superior experience for our customers.
Please address your application letter to Monique Heinrichs.