Professional Credit Risk Controller (f/m/x)
You like working in an agile environment and want to be part of an adaptive team?
Integrated Risk Management – is searching for a new team member having strong experience in Credit Risk Calculations and in the field of regulatory and data requirements.
(38.5h / week)
Your role at RBI
- Contribute to or be responsible for the Risk Weighted Assets calculation of specific banking products in the group wide RWA calculation engine RAY (Risk Authority) from Moody’s.
- Direct communication with RBI Network Units of RBI Group in the interpretation and implementation of CRR compliance and data requirements in terms of credit risk
- Analysis, interpretation and implementation of regulatory requirements and RBI Group Directives
- Independent and cross-functional work to solve complex tasks in agile teams
- Support or take stream lead in strategic projects and activities in the Integrated Risk Management Department
- Further improve data-based decision-making processes in our data and quantitative driven organization
- Preparation of reports and proposals to support executive management’s decision process in reaction to Credit Risk developments and implementation of legal changes of CRR II / Basel III
Your core competencies
- University degree in Business Administration, Economics (or similar)
- At least 3 years experience in banking and/or risk management
- Professional experience in risk management of a bank, financial institution or consultancy company with focus on Credit Risk
- Experience in Moody’s Risk Authority Platform (RAY) combined with SQL Knowhow highly desired
- Ability to communicate complex matters effectively in English – both verbally and in writing
- Strong knowledge of Credit Risk RWA calculation for Non-Retail and Retail Banking products
- Good understanding of CRR II, Basel III and related regulatory requirements
- Strong team player, curious and analytic mindset and result oriented working approach
What's in it for you
- Work Life Balance: flexible working hours & extensive hybrid working possibilities
- Meaningful Career Options: to develop personally & professionally
- Learning: as part of our DNA & culture
- Easy Moving: work permit support
- Easy Commuting: free public transport pass
- Canteen: healthy, tasty, and heavily subsidized
- Leisure time activities: attractive sports and cultural offers (free museum tickets, reduced gym membership, etc.)
- Saving: with vouchers / discounts from our staffs' council (eg. for supermarkets)
- Free: Salary account and credit card (optional)
- Family Friendly: family allowances, gender-neutral parental leave, part-time work etc.
- Salary: starting at EUR 46.000,- gross p.a. including overtime (market-compliant overpayment is provided dep. on experience / qualification)
At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 17 million customers in Austria and 12 other CEE countries – what got us here, are our talented people. From the moment you join RBI, you will notice our commitment to creating a working environment where everyone can thrive. Diversity and inclusion are essential components of our vision and mission and are reflected in our values: collaboration, proactivity, learning and responsibility. Our shared mission is to provide a superior customer experience by tackling new issues such as digitalization and changing needs.
For questions regarding our application process, please feel free to take a look on our website or check out our FAQ.
Follow us on our RBI Account on LinkedIn!
8.0.7 © Raiffeisen Bank International AG 2017