International business requires an international corporate philosophy. Are you open to new ideas and do you value cultural diversity? At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 16 million customers in 13 CEE countries. And our journey continues – with exciting new issues for us to tackle such as digitalisation and changing customer needs. Join us on our journey.
Group Technology (CTO) is a department within Group CORE IT division, responsible for various modern IT solutions in the infrastructure area, featuring also responsibility for the governance of delivery of outsourced IT infrastructure services for RBI, supported Network Units, Branches, Representative Offices and Austrian Subsidiaries.
We are looking for a Professional Group Technology Steering Manager (f/m/x) to take care of Demand Management, Portfolio Management and Financial Management as part of the governance and delivery of outsourced IT infrastructure services from our main IT provider Raiffeisen Informatik.
What you can expect:
What you bring to the table:
- Govern, supervise, and improve existing processes regarding Demand, Portfolio and Financial Management
- Govern the providers IT service portfolio and the resulting demand
- Consult in-house and advise our internal customers on Demand, Portfolio and Financial topics
- Manage alignments on planning, budgeting and forecasting, invoice management and internal cost allocation for outsourced IT infrastructure services
- Support governance of invoice management and internal cost allocation with respect to completeness, accuracy, and contract compliance
- Manage and escalate issues to Governance Boards and supports organization of Governance Bodies Meetings
What we offer:
- Education in financial or commercial field, preferably with Information Technology background
- Some years of experiences in Information Technology environment
- Advanced communication and social skills.
- Conceptual thinking
- Analytical skills, well-structured and hands-on approach
- Know-how of governance of outsourced services
- Negotiation skills and ability to establish and expand peer relationships
- Excellent command of English and German
- You’ll work in an international team at a leading bank
- You’ll benefit from flexible working arrangements and determine your own work-life balance
- You’ll benefit from the very latest in tailored professional development
- You’ll earn an appropriate salary starting at EUR 46,500 gross p.a. excluding overtime
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.