Are you open to new ideas, do you value creative freedom and live for cultural diversity? Do you desire mutual trust and responsibility? Would you like to work in a bank that has grown over 125 years and is active as a leading commercial and investment bank in Austria and Central and Eastern Europe (CEE)? Then you’ve found just the right place at Raiffeisen Bank International (RBI).
As IT Cost Controller you are assigned to division “Group IT” within Raiffeisenbank International (RBI). You contribute to the budget and forecasting process, are responsible for specific subject matters, provide cost- and resource-relevant reports/recommendations for Group IT Management and communicate with all management levels.
Incumbents focus on controlling activities concerning RBI Vienna.
You have an end-to-end responsibility for the assigned tasks and are proxy for team colleagues.
- Participation in the IT planning processes
- Analysis/evaluation of actuals/forecast/budget
- IT Projects: methodological questions, internal/ external cost allocation, assurance of data quality, maintaining of IT project’s database
- IT-Governance of Austrian subsidiaries
- Cost Management activities
- Preparation of meetings and reports/presentations (regular, ad-hoc) to all management levels
- Point of contact for IT Managers (on all levels)
- Point of contact concerning Austrian Sector IT-topics
- University degree of business economics or IT related technical studies or adequate Controlling education
- Advanced experience in Cost Mgmt. methods
- Strength in communication
- German: fluent
- English: advanced level
- Affinity for IT, both content-wise as well as a user
- Strong analytical skills, result orientation and a structured way of working
- Strong team- and customer orientation
- Join our dynamic and motivated team in one of the leading banking groups in Austria and Central and Eastern Europe
- EUR 46.500,- annual gross salary excl. overtime – additional payment according to skills and experience
- Work-Life balance due to variable working hours
- State of the art learning and development opportunities