International business requires an international corporate philosophy. Are you open to new ideas and do you value cultural diversity? At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 16 million customers in 14 CEE countries. And our journey continues – with exciting new issues for us to tackle such as digitalisation and changing customer needs. Join us on our journey.
RBI Group Regulatory Planning & Reporting (GRPR) is responsible for regulatory reporting of RBI Group. The team serves as main contact for several stakeholders in case of requests or questions to statutory reporting matters for the entire group. In its role GRPR acts as a watchdog regarding the implementation of requirements in respect to the reporting and related systems to fulfill new regulatory requirements. Currently, the implementation of the Resolution Reporting requirements, set by different authorities, is a key project.
What you can expect:
What you bring to the table:
- Working on subject-specific & agile (IT) projects, e.g. the implementation of Resolution Reporting matters
- Responsibility for RBI Group’s regulatory reporting (especially Resolution Reporting)
- Coordinating & answering ad-hoc requests from several parties in respect to RBI Group’s statutory reporting
- Judgement and monitoring of new developments in the regulatory environment
- Assess the effect on the consolidated regulatory reporting and identify adjustments of IT systems
What we offer:
- Degree in business administration or comparable education
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in banking industry and regulatory reporting preferable
- Excellent Knowledge of business processes in Accounting & Reporting - IFRS and UGB reporting knowledge for banks and its effects on regulatory reporting
- Knowledge of banking regulations, e.g. CRR, CRD, EBA policies and BWG with special focus on Resolution Planning preferable
- Interested in developing prototypes to enhance regulatory reporting highway with strong IT affinity
- Analytical, result-oriented and structured way of working with the ability to abstract and concentrate on the big picture
- Ability to work within an agile environment
- Excellent command of German and English
- You’ll work in an international team at a leading bank
- You’ll benefit from flexible working arrangements and determine your own work-life balance
- You’ll benefit from the very latest in tailored professional development
- You’ll earn an appropriate salary starting at gross p.a. € 47.000 excluding overtime
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.