Professional Risk Data Specialist (f/m/x)
The newly created division Group Risk Data & Regulatory Reporting acts as group wide responsible centre of competence for regulatory reporting, central hub for unified and comprehensive risk data related matters as well as driving the risk business architecture.
We search for people that like to translate data to information.
Group Risk Data Integration is concerned with the Acquisition (Data Strategy), Standardization (Data Taxonomy) and Generation of data feeds in good quality to all risk business lines to fulfill their reporting and calculation requirements. In the last year the team has also strengthened its knowhow base on ESG (Environmental, Social & Governance), frontrunning the data collection initiative on the Austrian market together with our internal partners.
(38.5h / week)
Your role at RBI
- Understanding complex regulation and translation to concrete implementation items for our Systems
- Carving out smart data driven risk solutions together with an agile team such as Reports, Process Automation, and IT System
- Support the creation of the data infrastructure of tomorrow, enabling risk use cases in a timely manner (Speed. Quality. Modern) for upcoming initiatives such as ESG and Early Warning
- Establishment of Smart Risk Systems detecting potential opportunities and threats influencing how we operate on the market
- Integration of ESG within our business processes with a special focus on regulatory compliance while keeping our customers satisfied
Your core competencies
- University degree in a technical and/or commercial field of study (e.g. Computer Science with Business Administration, Business Administration with a focus on Information Management and/or Banking) or proven comparable qualification
- Strong data-analytical skills and knowhow of associated tools (SQL, Python, Microsoft O365 and other BI Solutions)
- Good banking knowledge
- Strong critical thinking and good sense for business
- Pragmatic / result oriented / conflict management / independent/ empathic in the interaction with the team player / capable to formulate interpersonal relationships
Nice to have
- Strong hands-on experience with agile practices such as Kanban & Scrum
- Experience in Stakeholder Management and handling of different User Groups
- Inclusive leadership on a specific topic
- ESG Knowledge/Experience
What's in it for you
- Work Life Balance: flexible working hours & extensive hybrid working possibilities
- Meaningful Career Options: to develop personally & professionally
- Learning: as part of our DNA & culture
- Easy Moving: work permit support
- Easy Commuting: free public transport pass
- Canteen: healthy, tasty, and heavily subsidized
- Leisure time activities: attractive sports and cultural offers (free museum tickets, reduced gym membership, etc.)
- Saving: with vouchers / discounts from our staffs' council (eg. for supermarkets)
- Free: Salary account and credit card
- Family Friendly: family allowances, gender-neutral parental leave, part-time work, bilingual company kindergarten etc.
- Salary: starting at EUR 38.500,- gross p.a. excluding overtime (market-compliant overpayment is provided dep. on experience / qualification)
At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 17 million customers in Austria and 12 other CEE countries – what got us here, are our talented people. From the moment you join RBI, you will notice our commitment to creating a working environment where everyone can thrive. Diversity and inclusion are essential components of our vision and mission and are reflected in our values: collaboration, proactivity, learning and responsibility. Our shared mission is to provide a superior customer experience by tackling new issues such as digitalization and changing needs.
For questions regarding our application process, please feel free to take a look on our website or check out our FAQ. If you have any other questions, feel free to contact Ina Breer.
Follow us on our RBI Account on LinkedIn!
8.0.7 © Raiffeisen Bank International AG 2017