International business requires an international corporate philosophy. Are you open to new ideas and do you value cultural diversity? At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 16 million customers in 13 CEE countries. And our journey continues – with exciting new issues for us to tackle such as digitalisation and changing customer needs. Join us on our journey.
Professional/Senior IT Risk Manager (w/m/d) –
Group Project Portfolio & Security
IT Risk Management is a recently established Second Line of Defense unit and therefore an internal control function for IT Risks (all risk related to the usage of Information Technology). We are building up a new team to establish the fundamentals together with many stakeholders through the organization and the whole RBI Group. You’re invited to join us to create something new with a new team and be part of an exciting journey from the beginning.
What you can expect:
What you bring to the table:
- Support establishing and maintaining the RBI Group overall IT risk management framework according to regulatory requirements and international standards (e.g. EBA Guidelines, ISO Standard)
- Maintain relationships with key partners within the business units and other Second Line of Defense units (Operational Risk Mgmt., Information & Cyber Security, Internal Control System, etc.)
- Working with line-of-business managers and other stakeholders to determine acceptable levels of residual risk for the company as a whole and for various internal departments and organizations
- Support reporting of IT risks to regulators (e.g. EBA) and ensuring reporting quality
- Support maintenance of the Operational Risk scenarios related to IT & Information Security Risks
- Follow up on deficiencies identified in monitoring reviews, self-assessments, automated assessments, and internal and external audits to ensure that appropriate remediation measures have been taken.
- Review risk assessments and analyse effectiveness of controls
What we offer:
- Academic degree in IT or Business Administration
- Relevant certification is an asset (CRISC, CGEIT, etc.)
- Minimum 4 years of experience in IT and banking/consulting or comparable
- Strong coordination and communication skills
- Self-driven, independently working and highly team-oriented personality
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent command of English
- You’ll work in an international team at a leading bank
- You’ll benefit from flexible working arrangements and determine your own work-life balance
- You’ll benefit from the very latest in tailored professional development
- You’ll earn an appropriate salary starting at 46.000 gross p.a. excluding overtime (Professional Level) - additional payment according to skills and experience
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.