International business requires an international corporate philosophy. Are you open to new ideas and do you value cultural diversity? At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 16 million customers in 13 CEE countries. And our journey continues – with exciting new issues for us to tackle such as digitalisation and changing customer needs. Join us on our journey.
We would like to set-up a Continuous Integration & Delivery pipeline for our agile delivery team Accounting & HR. It is a crucial part of our architecture to support Finance business processes and consists of open source tooling, third party products and our own software components.
We need a cloud-savvy developer and DevOps engineer to complete our team. Do you want to be part of our future?
What you can expect:
What you bring to the table:
- Create and develop state-of-the-art Python and Django based reporting and web applications
- Incorporate machine learning and anti-pattern recognition components within a heterogenous IT landscape
- Design and implement software and databases in close cooperation with business departments in an agile team set-up
- Maintain a cloud platform by measuring and monitoring availability, latency and overall system health
- Build and run a continuous delivery platform, providing automated build, test, provisioning and shipping
- Being part of a multi-cultural team, bringing agile and DevOps thinking into life
- Being open-minded to learn new technologies and programming languages in the future (eg Java, Real-time streaming technologies)
What we offer:
- You finished your technical education (eg Informatics, Business Informatics or similar)
- 3 years of professional experience in developing Python applications and web applications, very good programming skills
- Experience with in maintenance of cloud components and integration with legacy platforms
- Database and SQL knowledge
- Good know-how of CI/CD concepts and tooling (eg GIT/bitbucket)
- Knowledge of reporting platforms (Cognos, …) are a benefit
- You’re used to take responsibility for your code, think end-to-end and openly share your information and knowledge
- Communicative, pro-active attitude and team orientation
- Excellent communication skills, very good command of English/German
- You’ll work in an international team at a leading bank
- You’ll benefit from flexible working arrangements and determine your own work-life balance
- You’ll benefit from the very latest in tailored professional development
- You’ll earn an appropriate salary starting at 47.000 gross p.a. excluding overtime
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.