International business requires an international corporate philosophy. Are you open to new ideas and do you value cultural diversity? At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 16 million customers in 13 CEE countries. And our journey continues – with exciting new issues for us to tackle such as digitalisation and changing customer needs. Join us on our journey.
The Agile Delivery Controlling team is supporting the setup of a modern Financial Reporting, with focus on Performance Management and Profitability.
As a data engineer specialized in QlikSense and PowerBI, you are responsible for designing, developing and maintaining Finance reporting & BI-solutions. As part of Financial Reporting team, you will have the chance to work with business stakeholders from Retail, Corporate, Markets, and Finance, as well as with our subsidiaries in Central and Eastern Europe, helping them obtain insights.
What you can expect:
What you bring to the table:
- Collecting requirements, Ad-hoc data analysis and prototyping
- Development of reports, and bi-solutions (OLAP, Dashboards)
- Manage data integration, data pipelines
- Proactively take care of branching, CI/CD-pipelines, code quality and testing
- Address non-functional requirements
What we offer:
- Engineering & Agile mindset
- Professional experience with Reporting- and BI-Tool QlikSense and PowerBI
- Professional experience with SQL, DBMS (PostgreSQL, Oracle)
- Experience with Athena / S3
- Experience in data analysis and data modelling (dimensional, data vault, relational, NoSQL)
- Experience in the Finance area and understanding of Finance terminology
- Know-how in Linux, Python, Java, AWS is an advantage
- Fluent knowledge of English
- You’ll work in an international team at a leading bank
- You’ll benefit from flexible working arrangements and determine your own work-life balance
- You’ll benefit from the very latest in tailored professional development
- You’ll earn an appropriate salary starting at 47.000,- gross p.a. excluding overtime
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.