International business requires an international corporate philosophy. Are you open to new ideas and do you value cultural diversity? At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 16 million customers in 13 CEE countries. And our journey continues – with exciting new issues for us to tackle such as digitalisation and changing customer needs. Join us on our journey.
The department Risk Methods and Analytics uses statistical and mathematical methods to develop predictive models used primarily in credit risk management within the Basel & IFRS9 framework. Team members have diverse backgrounds ranging from mathematics and statistics to business with a strong quantitative focus. Typical applications are macro-economic stress testing models, IFRS9 impairment methods, credit risk parameters and rating models. Key success factors in our modelling projects are data science skills, knowledge in the domain of risk management and quantitative finance and the ability to communicate methods and results to different stakeholders.
We are looking for an ambitious quant with an excellent academic background and sound business acumen. The ideal candidate has already gained some years of relevant experience; however strong junior candidates will also be taken into consideration.
What you can expect:
What you bring to the table:
- Development, calibration and documentation of several state-of-the-art credit models in the area of portfolio simulation, macro-economic stress testing, economic capital, IFRS9 impairments, loan pricing
- Working imbedded in a strong scrum team covering a range of skills from risk management, data understanding, financial modelling and econometrics to software development
- Usage of open source languages such as R and Python to implement models and algorithms in productive applications
- Training and consulting of model end users
- Communication with different stakeholders such as model end users, banking supervisors and auditors, business, IT and senior management about methods and results
- Maintenance state of the art knowledge on relevant topics, such as the regulatory frameworks, modelling, machine learning, coding
What we offer:
- University degree in mathematics, informatics, statistics, econometrics or business/economics with strong quantitative focus (Master, PhD)
- Work experience in quantitative finance, ideally with a credit/market risk or IT focus highly appreciated
- Excellent programming skills in R or Python and readiness to learn more
- Know-how in e.g. SQL, low level programming languages and general IT affinity is highly appreciated
- Ability to communicate complex matters in an understandable manner
- You are self-motivated, focused, result-oriented, resilient and communicative
- You’ll work in an international team at a leading bank
- You’ll benefit from flexible working arrangements and determine your own work-life balance
- You’ll benefit from the very latest in tailored professional development
- You’ll earn an appropriate salary starting at gross € 46.500 p.a. excluding overtime on a professional level
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.