International business requires an international corporate philosophy. Are you open to new ideas and do you value cultural diversity? At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 16 million customers in 13 CEE countries. And our journey continues – with exciting new issues for us to tackle such as digitalisation and changing customer needs. Join us on our journey.
We are looking for a sales-oriented personality to join our motivated, dynamic and multicultural metals & mining team. If you are speaking Russian fluently and you bring motivation, willingness and eagerness to learn, achieve and perform, we are looking forward to your application.
As a relationship manager, you will start with taking over an existing portfolio of international corporate customers (producers and traders) within the metals & mining industry value chain. Your daily duties as a relationship manager will be rounded up visiting customers at their operational sites in Europe (incl. CEE).
What you can expect:
What you bring to the table:
- Responsibility for domestic and international producers and trading companies along the value chain in various subsets of metals & mining industry as a first point of contact for internal and external counterparties
- Evaluation, structuring and implementation of corporate, structured (e.g. pre-export or borrowing base) and transactional trade finance transactions
- Cross-selling of other financing (related) products like project and export financings, Letters of Credits and guarantees, debt capital markets instruments, FX, deposits, etc.
- Development of the existing client portfolio
- Consultation of clients with respect to financing solutions and identification of cross-selling opportunities
- Responsibility for the close monitoring of the financing transactions and the clients’ creditworthiness
- Building-up of industry know-how and network and continuous monitoring of market developments
- Close co-operation and co-ordination with product departments within RBI head office and our local banking subsidiaries in Central & Eastern Europe
What we offer:
- First experience as a relationship manager, preferably for customers from natural resources industry
- Good understanding of trade finance products
- Deep understanding of company´s financial statements (B/S, P&L, CF etc.) and profound financial knowledge
- Excellent command of English & Russian; basic German
- Very good communication and negotiation skills
- Analytical thinking and creative problem solving
- Team player with high customer and service orientation
- Willingness to travel
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment
- You’ll work in an international team at a leading bank
- You’ll benefit from flexible working arrangements and determine your own work-life balance
- You’ll benefit from the very latest in tailored professional development
- You’ll earn an appropriate salary starting at EUR 47,000 gross p.a. including overtime
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.