International business requires an international corporate philosophy. Are you open to new ideas and do you value cultural diversity? At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 16 million customers in 13 CEE countries. And our journey continues – with exciting new issues for us to tackle such as digitalisation and changing customer needs. Join us on our journey.
The "Finance Architecture and Innovation" team is responsible for Group-wide implementations in the Accounting & Controlling division and draws up guidelines for the financial system at Raiffeisen Bank International. The team defines and develops the requirements for a modern financial architecture. In addition, the team is responsible for the successful handover, including knowledge transfer, support and maintenance of the applications to the respective accounting and controlling departments. To strengthen our team, we are now looking for a business analyst with a good understanding of accounting to support us in the further implementation of our BI reporting solutions in our group.
What you can expect:
What you bring to the table:
- You are part of a successful team with an agile setup that implements centralized ad hoc reporting on a single transaction basis within the RBI Group.
- You collect, consolidate and analyze business and technical requirements regarding our reporting platform.
- You act as an ambassador between business and IT colleagues regarding the implementation of accounting and reporting systems.
- You closely work together with your team members and different stakeholders, always putting the customers’ needs in the focus.
What we offer:
- University degree or similar with business or technical background
- Relevant professional experience in the BI & reporting environment, experience in the consulting business is advantageous
- Basic knowledge of the business processes in an accounting department
- Qlik Sense and/or PowerBI Know How is a clear plus
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to analyze and design complex data flows and business processes
- You’ll work in an international team at a leading bank
- You’ll benefit from flexible working arrangements and determine your own work-life balance
- You’ll benefit from the very latest in tailored professional development
- You’ll earn an appropriate salary starting at EUR 46.500,00 gross p.a. excluding overtime
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.