The Anti-Money Laundering (AML) department, part of RBI’s Group Compliance Division, is looking for a Retail Compliance Specialist who will be responsible for ensuring that all of RBI’s retail activities follow the necessary rules and regulations, and that RBI complies with legal/regulatory boundaries.
What you can expect:
This position requires a seasoned Compliance specialist with extensive retail product knowledge and expertise.
Ideally you possess the following qualifications:
- You will participate in the development of new retail products and product launches, monitor and advice on relevant regulations and will partner with business to draft, update and implement relevant Compliance procedures and processes.
- You will liaise with our Group Entities to reflect in the overall framework local requirements and best practices.
- You will establish effective regulatory processes and controls and recommend and implement enhancements based on new initiatives.
- The role is balanced between the development of the strategic direction of the Retail banking compliancy with a clear focus on AML but also considering other relevant Compliance risks and oversee its implementation incl. IT aspects.
- You will work with leaders throughout RBI to resolve open issues in a timely and effective manner.
- Deep subject matter expertise in AML (and other compliance topics such as Sanctions, Fraud and Capital Markets Compliance) laws and regulations.
- Well-grounded understanding and experience of retail business.
- Collaborative with strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Process oriented with a strong ability to develop appropriate program enhancing strategies.
- Thorough understanding of an effective financial crimes risk management framework.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and proven execution abilities.
- Ability to work autonomously and in teams of project managers or with diverse cultural backgrounds
- Solid judgment, strong negotiation skills.
- Ability to balance regulatory requirements with the best interests of the Bank and its customers.
- Analytical, data science we well as IT skills of advantage.
- You’ll work in an international team at a leading bank
- You’ll benefit from flexible working arrangements and determine your own work-life balance
- You’ll benefit from the very latest in tailored professional development
- You’ll earn an appropriate salary starting at 50,000 gross p.a. including overtime
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.