International business requires an international corporate philosophy. Are you open to new ideas and do you value cultural diversity? At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 16 million customers in 14 CEE countries. And our journey continues – with exciting new issues for us to tackle such as digitalisation and changing customer needs. Join us on our journey.
As a Retail Analytical CRM Expert (f/m) you define a targeted analytical CRM framework in Retail banking. You work directly with data scientist responsible for model development, pilot/test external analytical service providers, and support RBI Network units (NWUs) by implementation of advanced analytics in their day-to-day business. You cooperate with various stakeholders; push further development of CRM data-powered strategies as well as new functionalities and processes. In this exciting position you report to the Head of Retail CRM in RBI.
What you can expect:
What you bring to the table:
- Defining benchmarks and best practices for CRM analytics.
- Upgrading analytical CRM capabilities in the Group by preparing roadmaps and supporting by implementation.
- Establishing centralized analytical services for Retail CRM function in RBI Head office.
- Facilitation innovation in Retail CRM function, piloting cooperation with external service providers.
- Building an efficient x-functional and x-country interaction within the Group.
- Drive cooperation among key stakeholders in CRM, Customer experience and Digital dimensions.
- Generate and drive initiatives to improve the efficiency of retail business.
- Participant in analytical and infrastructural projects.
- Popularization of digital channels among clients/drive digital sales.
- Close interactions with IT, consultants and digital project stakeholders
What we offer:
- University degree (technical, mathematical or economic) and minimum 5 years experience in CRM/Marketing and Sales management (telco/insurance/banks/e-commerce)
- Experience in building multi/omni- channel database marketing.
- Good understanding of client base segmentation principles and practical experience in developing data-powered strategies for working with segments.
- Experience in building and implementing of statistical models supporting retail business.
- Understanding of clients’ life cycle management, principals of loyalty programs and rewards mechanics.
- Practical experience in advanced modeling (AI/ML) is an advantage.
- Excellent understanding of IT/Digital solutions, processes and workflows. Proven record of successfully implemented industrial CRM solutions is a benefit.
- Good understanding of banking products and business processes.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- You’ll work in an international team at a leading bank
- You’ll benefit from flexible working arrangements and determine your own work-life balance
- You’ll benefit from the very latest in tailored professional development
- You’ll earn an appropriate salary starting at gross p.a. EUR 70,000 including overtime
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.