International business requires an international corporate philosophy. Are you open to new ideas and do you value cultural diversity? At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 16 million customers in 13 CEE countries. And our journey continues – with exciting new issues for us to tackle such as digitalisation and changing customer needs. Join us on our journey.
We highly value our customers and support their financial growth and wellbeing by engaging them with relevant personalized interactions in digital and human channels. We put customers into the core of our strategy, and fuel product development with deep customer insights. We are a team of professionals with a diverse background and skillset, working with a large international CRM community in 13 CEE countries, passionately building up state-of-the-art data-driven engagement platforms, and powering personalized data-driven customer engagement. You have a unique opportunity to join us on this journey, creating and utilizing RBI Group synergies, scaling up best practices, using opportunities for optimizing RBI Group value for its’ customers and customer value for RBI.
What you can expect:
What you bring to the table:
- Implement best-in-class customer interaction journeys across the RBI Group by spotting, creating and scaling up best market practices
- Scale up contextual personalized interactions in the Group, boost advanced data products usage across RBI markets
- Work in agile product teams, contributing to the product development and making sure the product value for customers is maximized
- Track customer value management performance and development by establishing a Group level MIS and benchmarking
What we offer:
- University degree (technical, mathematical or business)
- 5+ years of experience in CRM, Marketing, Customer intelligence, Sales management or Business intelligence (telco/insurance/banks/e-commerce/FMCG)
- Innovative mindset to boost customer engagement through data-driven personalized interactions
- Understanding of clients’ life cycle management, principals of loyalty programs and rewards mechanics
- Extensive experience in defining metrics and MIS for business departments
- Strong analytical skills
- Solid understanding of CRM platforms, processes and workflows
- Good understanding of banking products and business processes
- Good command of English and strong communication skills
- You’ll work in an international agile team with a high-performance culture
- You’ll benefit from flexible working arrangements and determine your own work-life balance
- You’ll benefit from the very latest in tailored professional development
- You’ll earn an appropriate salary starting at EUR 65.000 gross p.a. including overtime
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.