International business requires an international corporate philosophy. Are you open to new ideas and do you value cultural diversity? At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 16 million customers in 13 CEE countries. And our journey continues – with exciting new issues for us to tackle such as digitalisation and changing customer needs. Join us on our journey.
The Retail Digital Banking Leader creates the framework and drives the development of Retail Digital banking strategies at the Group and Network Banks (NWBs) levels; has responsibility for financial performance of digital projects and the Digital Banking overall. She/he initiates, coordinates and supports the rollout of digital banking capabilities (e.g. mobile banking, digital payments, analytics, digital sales and services) and disseminates knowledge and best practices in a structured manner. In this function she/he reports to the Division Head of International Retail Online Banking.
What you can expect:
What you bring to the table:
- Develop digital banking strategy framework in order to empower NWBs to define their digital banking objectives to attract, convert, serve and retain customers online
- Define digital market readiness, the opportunities to launch “direct / mobile banking” business and their go-to-market strategies for key countries
- Have a key role in managing the Group Retail Digital budget (GI and profit resulting from digital activities, OpEx of unit, including projects costs)
- Support & coordinate the NWBs in developing their specific digital banking strategies and articulate their digital banking agenda for the next 3-5 years
- Review and approve the action plan & tactics of NWBs to achieve their digital goals
- Develop & implement a financial model to quantify the business impact of digital banking: revenues & cost savings at Group and NWBs levels
- Project management of specific digital initiatives' roll-outs: web re-design, digital research, strategic consultancy projects, digital marketing, etc.
- Identify/select of Group’s digital service providers (in cooperation with the Group Procurement)
- Share best practices and train local teams in digital banking specific areas: marketing, performance optimization, value props, sales processes
- Disseminate knowledge and cooperate with other HQ units: consumer banking primarily, SME banking, marketing & PR, research, legal & compliance, IT
What we offer:
- Over 10 years of experience in marketing, digital & financial services
- University degree in technical or economic studies
- Deep knowledge of digital banking channels & processes: internet & mobile
- Solid knowledge of digital marketing technologies & tools
- Experience in employing broad range of Project Management disciplines, methodologies and tools
- Strong commercial background & strategic thinking
- Leadership experience is an advantage
- Fluent English; German or CEE language is an advantage
- Willingness to travel up to 40% (CEE region)
- You’ll work in an international team at a leading bank
- You’ll benefit from flexible working arrangements and determine your own work-life balance
- You’ll benefit from the very latest in tailored professional development
- You’ll earn an appropriate salary starting at EUR 74.000 gross p.a. including overtime
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.