International business requires an international corporate philosophy. Are you open to new ideas and do you value cultural diversity? At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 16 million customers in 13 CEE countries. And our journey continues – with exciting new issues for us to tackle such as digitalisation and changing customer needs. Join us on our journey
The Retail Risk Analytics and Methodology Department (RRAM) is part of the International Retail Risk Division of RBI and is responsible – among other topics – for the development and implementation of various retail risk methodologies throughout the RBI Group. These cover the development of credit risk models (PD, LGD, EAD) and macro-economic models, as well as their usage for capital requirements calculations (A-IRB and ICAAP), IFRS 9 impairment calculation, stress-testing and risk-based pricing. Further to establishing the Group standards in retail credit model development, the team members of the RRAM Department also develop credit risk models with Group-wide importance or as a service for selected RBI subsidiaries.
We are looking for a Retail Risk Model Development and Methodology Manager for a 1-year engagement as a replacement for a colleague on maternity leave
. The ideal candidate has already gained some years of relevant experience and next to the excellent academic background possesses also a sound business acumen. Strong junior candidates` applications are also very welcome.
What you can expect:
What you bring to the table:
- Contribute to the development of Group-wide policies and methodologies for development and calibration of retail credit risk models, e.g. credit scorecards, PD, LGD, ELBE and EAD parameter models, macro-economic models.
- Support the subsidiaries of RBI Group in the interpretation and implementation of such methodologies into concrete credit risk models
- Develop, calibrate and document credit risk models for retail portfolios with application in capital planning, IFRS 9 impairment and stress-testing for selected RBI subsidiaries
- Interpret and transpose the regulatory requirements for IRB and ICAAP compliance into standards for the RBI Group, support and oversight of the implementation of these standards
- Participate in internal brainstorming discussions, research and development of new model development methodologies
- Support strategic projects and activities in the RRAM Department and RBI Group
What we offer:
- University degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Econometrics, Informatics or Economic sciences with strong quantitative focus
- Professional experience in risk management of a bank, financial institution or consultancy company with quantitative focus
- Prior experience in the area of credit risk model development or validation is highly appreciated
- Strong programming experience with SAS or other statistical software;
- Excellent analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills
- Ability to communicate complex matters effectively in English – both verbally and in writing
- Ability to work effectively and collaboratively in a dynamic environment
- You’ll work in an international team at a leading bank
- You’ll benefit from flexible working arrangements and determine your own work-life balance
- You’ll benefit from the very latest in tailored professional development
- You’ll earn an appropriate salary starting at EUR 56,465 gross p.a. including overtime
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.