Risk Manager:in (f/m/x) - Market Risk Management
Our success is based on the creativity and dedication of our employees - Would you like to become part of the asset manager of the Raiffeisen Banking Group, which has established itself over the last 30 years as one of the leading investment companies in Austria and is also active in several European countries? Then Raiffeisen Capital Management is the right company for you!
To strengthen our existing team, we are looking for a committed, proactive personality with strong analytical and quantitative skills who maintains a clear view with regard to important details, even when faced with a multitude of demands.
- Being in charge of quantitative market risk management for investment funds
- Being responsible for the ongoing analysis of the market risks of securities portfolios, including sustainability risks
- Ensuring consistency with the defined risk profile
- Developing and evaluating risk management measures for portfolios
- Acting as the sparring partner for the fund management
- Preparing, presenting and discussing analysis results with various stakeholders
Your core competencies
- Academic education and relevant professional experience in market risk analysis
- Advanced knowledge of financial instruments, risk modelling and risk measurement of securities portfolios
- Confident in the use of various MS Office programs, especially Excel
- Knowledge of SQL and business intelligence tools
What's in it for you
- Work Life Balance: flexible working hours & hybrid working possibilities
- Meaningful Career Options: to develop personally & professionally
- Learning: as part of our DNA & culture
- Easy Moving: work permit support
- Easy Commuting: free public transport pass
- Canteen: healthy, tasty, and heavily subsidized
- Leisure time activities: attractive sports and cultural offers
- Saving: with vouchers / discounts from our staffs' council & special conditions
- Family Friendly: gender-neutral parental leave, part-time work etc.
- Salary: starting at EUR 46.500,- gross p.a. excluding overtime (market-compliant overpayment is provided dep. on experience / qualification)
Our success is based on the creativity and dedication of our employees. Do you want to become part of the asset manager of the Raiffeisen Banking Group, which has established itself over the last 30 years as one of the leading investment companies in Austria and is also active in several European countries? Then Raiffeisen Capital Management is the right company for you!
For questions regarding our application process, please feel free to take a look on our website or check out our FAQ. Please address your application letter to Hanna Tschemer.
Follow us on our RCM Account on LinkedIn!
8.0.7 © Raiffeisen Bank International AG 2017