International business requires an international corporate philosophy. Are you open to new ideas and do you value cultural diversity? At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 16 million customers in 13 CEE countries. And our journey continues – with exciting new issues for us to tackle such as digitalisation and changing customer needs. Join us on our journey.
In Raiffeisen Bank International several risk models (credit risk, market risk, IFRS 9) are used. Join as a
a highly motivated and agile team to audit these models in the retail and non-retail area and help to protect and improve RBI group across several risk fields.
What you can expect:
What you bring to the table:
- Work in an agile team
- Perform audits with focus on risk and pricing models in the entire RBI group
- Highlighting risks or inefficiencies by analyzing workflows and samples and by performing interviews
- Sum up audit results in audit reports.
- Perform regularly follow-up activities on defined audit actions
- Monitor continuously actual changes or new regulatory requirements in allocated areas to be audited
What we offer:
- University Degree (or similar) in economics or mathematic/statistics or Business Information and Economics or comparable education
- Experience in model development, validation or audit of a bank
- Open, integrative personality with excellent communication skills
- Willingness to learn, team player, pragmatic but also convincing
- Strong analytical skills, ideally in advanced analytics
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Excellent in English (spoken and written) and German; an additional CEE language is an advantage
- High flexibility and willingness to travel in the CEE region
- You’ll work in an agile audit division within an international team at a leading bank with subsidiaries in Vienna and CEE
- You’ll benefit from flexible working arrangements and determine your own work-life balance
- You’ll benefit from the very latest in tailored professional development
- You’ll earn an appropriate salary, in-line with your experience, starting at EUR 50.000 gross p.a.
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.