International business requires an international corporate philosophy. Are you open to new ideas and do you value cultural diversity? At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 16 million customers in 13 CEE countries. And our journey continues – with exciting new issues for us to tackle such as digitalisation and changing customer needs. Join us on our journey.
We are significantly strengthening our international team of Inhouse Consultants in Group IT Delivery. We are looking for ambitious and service oriented candidates who will - together with colleagues from the CFO area - design our future IT and process landscape. You will act in between business and IT, linking both worlds not just with your business and technical know-how, but as well with your personality. As we have several new positions to hire, we are looking for a variety of backgrounds and experience and are ready to offer both challenging international projects and various development possibilities.
What you can expect:
What you bring to the table:
- Enhancement of our SAP S/4 HANA platform including introduction of new modules and SAP FIORI for reporting
- Rollout of our SAP S/4 HANA platform to further units in complex and demanding system landscapes
- In the above context you take care about the whole software development cycle in the area of SAP ABAP (design, implementation, testing):
- Implementation of custom reports with CDS ABAP views
- Implementation of MS Analysis for Office reports based on CDS views
- Working with other programming languages (e.g. Python) to join complex data across systems
- Implementation of FIORI or ABAP based programmes for automatization purposes
- In the Agile delivery team you are working closely together with the Product Owner, Scrum Master and the whole agile delivery team incl. test automization engineer
What we offer:
- 3 to 5 years experience with SAP FI/CO as an SAP developer
- Practical experience with SQL development or implementation of CDS ABAP views is required, additional programming languages of advantage
- Experience with Agile/Scrum implementation concepts of advantage
- Analytical, result-oriented and structured way of working
- Team player, customer orientation, high level of commitment and motivation
- Fluent knowledge of English and German
- You’ll work in an international team at a leading bank
- You’ll benefit from flexible working arrangements and determine your own work-life balance
- You’ll benefit from the very latest in tailored professional development
- You’ll earn an appropriate salary starting at gross EUR 46,500 p.a. excluding overtime
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.