The department of Retail Risk Analytics and Methodology (RRAM) and the related IT teams are in the process of transforming into an Adaptive Tribe setup, that will incorporate the following key responsibilities in four Product Streams:
Your main objectives
• Defining methodologies for Retail credit risk calculations
• Developing models for several portfolios
• Creating analytical retail risk reports and tools
• Providing a common data and modelling platform for Retail Risk across RBI Group.
We are looking for an ambitious and service-oriented SAS/Python Developer who feels comfortable with technical challenges as well as with business requests. This person should contribute to maintaining and further developing the modeling tools, following the group methodologies.
This is YOUR opportunity to grow as an expert and contribute to shaping a passionate group-wide community, committed to deliver superior customer experience by crafting cutting edge Retail Risk Models and Analytics for any need.
#full-time (38.5 h/week)
#Office based in Vienna (1030 or 1190)
#homeoffice / working from home possible
- Development, testing and deployment of the codes meant to help the RB’s Network Units create Pillar I models
- Translation of the current codes from SAS to Python to extend the collection of tools that the Network Units have at their disposal
- Maintenance and upgrade of the tools according to business and functional requirements
- Implementation of improvements or bug fixes identified by the users
- Close cooperation with the business departments Retail Risk Analytics and Methodologies, Retail Risk Validation
- Delivery of Technical specifications, User guidelines and Use case descriptions with exhaustive examples
- Organizing trainings for the frontend users in case of a new version of the codes is released
- Establishing processes for supporting version control and maintenance. (e.g.: testing environment, production environment, old version on production, recent version on production…etc.)
- Supporting any innovative ideas for future infrastructure improvements (e.g.: Cloud services, virtual machines)
- Working in an Agile methodology/environment
What we offer
- Experience in business or IT department, preferable in the financial services Industry
- Strong SAS programming skills
- Knowledge of other programming languages is preferred (e.g., Python, R, SQL…etc.)
- Familiarity with AWS Cloud Provider and/or Databricks Data Lake platforms is a plus. (other similar providers/platforms are also an advantage)
- Know-how in the area of IT-Service-Management and IT Infrastructure
- Fluent knowledge of English; German is appreciated, but not mandatory
You’d like to know what else we offer to our colleagues? Watch the video and have a look at some of our benefits on our careers page.
- Flexible working hours and home office options to find a good work-life balance within your team
- Meaningful career opportunities to develop professionally and personally
- Learning as part of our DNA and culture
- Salary account and credit card free of charge
- Family-friendly benefits, such as family and child allowances, company kindergarten, part-time arrangements and much more!
- Easy travel with a paid job ticket or subsidy of annual ticket for public transportation
- Healthy, tasty, and subsidized canteen
- Staying fit with diverse sports offerings and being inspired by cultural events
- Saving in daily life with vouchers and discounts
- A competitive salary starting at EUR 40.000 gross pa excluding overtime
We are a leading bank in Austria and Central and Eastern Europe – what got us here, are our talented people. From the moment you join RBI, you will notice our commitment to creating a working environment where everyone can thrive. Diversity and inclusion
are essential components of our vision and mission
and are reflected in our values: collaboration, proactivity, learning and responsibility. Our shared mission is to provide a superior experience for our customers.
If you have any other questions, feel free to reach out to Gerhard Stefan (email@example.com).